Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Wife or hunting? >

Wife or hunting?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wife or hunting?

Old 05-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Wife or hunting?

I would never be with a girl who gave me an ultimatum. Just for sake of argument, however, she would get two words..."Beat it!"
Old 05-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd prolly just break her open like a double barrell shot gun and remind her what a stud she married.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:17 PM

ORIGINAL: kickin_buck

With out a doubt I would choose hunting. I was hunting long before I met any women in my life. If they know me and love me the way they should, then they would understand that hunting is a part of who I am and should have accepted that before we got married. I say should, but the first wife didn't, and I guess that is how ex's are made.
X2
that me except i am not married yet.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Bartender

I told her one thing before I got married and that was my hunting plain and simple. After 15 years of marriage im still doing what I love as she does the things she loves.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't imagine my life without either my wife or hunting.If I had to choose it would be my wife but I would be miserable/heart broken!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

all you tough guys out there.......Im caling BS!!! Your wives would have your balls in a sling and ya know it
I dont thik so my freind! If she ever told me I could not hunt and do what I love to do she is gone! I love her but if she loved me she would want me happy also!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I take it most wives either:

a) Don't know about HNI
b) Don't know your screen name on HNI
c) Can't Read
d) Know you are bluffing

Old 05-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

I take it most wives:

a) Don't know about HNI
b) Don't know your screen name on HNI
c) Can't Read
d) Know you are bluffing
Nothing like a little anonymous bravado
Old 05-06-2008, 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: twildasin

There is no ultimatum period. When we met 11 years ago I loved hunting she fell in love with me and I fell in love with her. If it ever came to it I would pick hunting cause there would be more to it than just picking one because she knows its what I love! I agree with Matt(RJ) if it got to that point the relationship is downhill anyways! I will say this though my wife is going back to school for her nursing degree so hunting is gonna take a hit this year and for 4 years but still there is not an ultimatum!
Talk her out of it! My wife is a nurse and she hates it, she is a slave to people for 12-14 hours a day and is not paid equal to the work she puts out. Have your wife go to school for Occupational Therepy it still fours years long and they make about 10-20 grand more a year than a nurse and work way less per shift than a nurse.

Just some friendly advise, trust me, you will be a happier person too!

If the relationship every gets to the point that she is threatening "it is her or whatever" then it is time to let her go!
Old 05-06-2008, 04:35 PM

I would give up the wife and keep the girl freind and hunting good thread easy choice

Quick Reply: Wife or hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.