Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 **Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow...... >

**Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

**Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Old 04-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

You do know this is the BOWHUNTING forum.......?????????? You might send people to therapy by posting a pic of a Gun killed bird in here!!!!!!!! Get the dental floss out!

Congrats on a great Bird, 25lbs, nice one! Once again well done!!
Heh, if anyone has an issue with it the mods can feel free to move it. In the meantime let me know and I will be happy to mailout some complimentary dental floss until it gets moved. [8D]
Old 04-26-2008, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rick James

You do know this is the BOWHUNTING forum.......?????????? You might send people to therapy by posting a pic of a Gun killed bird in here!!!!!!!! Get the dental floss out!

Heh, if anyone has an issue with it the mods can feel free to move it. In the meantime let me know and I will be happy to mail out some complimentary dental floss until it gets moved. [8D]

No floss needed here, I don't have a Cat [8D] and besides I enjoy my gun hunting! Congrats on a nice bird!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Awesome bird Rick and congratulations to ya!!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Heh, if anyone has an issue with it the mods can feel free to move it. In the meantime let me know and I will be happy to mailout some complimentary dental floss until it gets moved. [8D]

No floss needed here, I don't have a Cat [8D] and besides I enjoy my gun hunting! Congrats on a nice bird!
That's good stuff right there. Nice bird and great pics too.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice work Rick James!!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Congrats, MAtt. Beautiful bird.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone hear from Rob or Matt? I sent a text to Rob but my reception isn't the best so I'm not sure if he got it. Hopefully those guys put one down too.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great job, Matt! ... Nice bird!!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice job Matt. I called one in this morning and missed the G.D. thing. I did manage to find a 3-point shed, which helped ease the pain and humiliation. LOL

A 25 pounder is a BEAST.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Matt and I had birds going all morning. The gobbler I had filmed yesterday was coming, the hens were responding as was he but at the last minute we heard "putt" and I slowly turned to have 7 hens and jakes standing there at 25 yards out in the middle of field from us. The gobbler was still up the hill and these snuck in behind us. We bumped them off as to not compete with them and the gobbler I believe continued up the hill and locked wing across the road. I've seen hens do this and I think he followed.

We headed to another spot and upon getting to where I wanted to start, 3 longbeards stood up the hill with one strutter. We set up, had them going but being with hens, the hens pulled them away. Jeaous beatches..LOL I must have been sounding too pretty.

We followed them for a while as best we could but we can't compete with the pretty little real things.

Back to my place for a last minute attempt, we hustled into the bottom, hit the call and BAM, one responded and we got tight and set up. We never heard nor saw it again.

I hope Matt had a great time, I sure did as we were talking turkey and they were talking back. Tonight I leave for vacation and Cancun, MX.

Now don't be a hater. [8D]

Quick Reply: **Updated a 3rd time - 5/3** - Best of luck to my PA brothers tomorrow......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.