HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Guys,(and gals) I need some help! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/243718-guys-gals-i-need-some-help.html)

KansasBBD 04-24-2008 07:05 PM

Guys,(and gals) I need some help!

So last weekend i went turkey hunting, missed low by 2 inches on a VERY fat long beard. So i was planning on going this sat morning to get this monkey off of my back...i come to realize as i pack my hunting clothes that i have go to my girls senior prom sat night! Doesnt sound too bad does it? Ill just get up early sunday morning and go, right? WRONG! her prom goes from 7 pm sat night till 4 am!!!!! I did not sign up for this, not during hunting season! So what should i say to her? I need to leave early too...get some sleep? haha if she only knew that i was leaving at 11 pm because i had a hunt the next morning she'd ring my neck! So whats a good excuse? I cant back out on my buddies on team 5! i need to drop a bird this weekend!:D:D;)

Maybe Prom will get rained out?:D

MN/Kyle 04-24-2008 07:07 PM

RE: Guys,(and gals) I need some help!

How far is this prom from the hunting groud? I'd stay till four and head to the blind;) You can sleep when you are dead.

OKbowhunter20 04-24-2008 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

How far is this prom from the hunting groud? I'd stay till four and head to the blind;) You can sleep when you are dead.
Exactly:DPull an all-nighter...and take one heckuva nap all day Sunday;)

KansasBBD 04-24-2008 07:11 PM

Its only about an hour drive to my land. haha oh ive done that before, partied all night at my land and got maybe 30 minutes of sleep before my alarm went off to go hunting.. haha bad night,fell asleep with a dip in and woke up withit still in and a spinning head, but that didnt stop me from hitting the woods! God i love hunting:D

MN/Kyle 04-24-2008 07:13 PM

Don't party. Just hang out, and head of hunting feelin' good in the morning.

NY/Al 04-24-2008 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

Exactly:DPull an all-nighter...and take one heckuva nap all day Sunday;)
Been there man...just be safe, no drinking and hunting! Maybe if your lucky you'll be smiling during the morning hunt! Hahaha:D

Dubbya 04-24-2008 07:16 PM

I have several ideas, but many of these must be discussed via PM ;)

1. All nighter and hit in the morning.

2. If you aren't going to marry her, skip PROM:D:D:DOkay okay that's a little harsh (maybe that's why I'm not married yet). I skipped PROM for a playoff baseball game and a concert... there's no way prom could have been better..

3. Tell here you'll go to PROM if she goes hunting[8D]

mauser06 04-24-2008 07:17 PM

only bird my buddy ever rolled was after a prom...he pulled an all niter..our prom is ran the same way...he never drank coffee but drank a ton that night and morning...he sounded like a crackhead when i was talkin to him...but, he did it...and rolled the only bird he ever called in!!

good luck!

KansasBBD 04-24-2008 07:17 PM

screw it, im pulling an all nighter!

MichiganWhitetails74 04-24-2008 07:19 PM

Pull the all nighter!!!