Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What is your pet peeve? >

What is your pet peeve?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is your pet peeve?

Old 04-22-2008, 06:31 PM

Default RE: What is your pet peeve?

freakin' gun hunters on four-wheelers drive me insane. Drive around non-stop all day drives me crazy.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

I cannot believe 5 pages of this crap.

Rule # 4 of theses forums. I certainly thinkthe 1st sentenceapply's here:

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Typical Buck

uh o you in trouble now dude,serves you right for coming down on gun hunters.You know we are all hunters and we should stick together and stand up for each other,that don't mean if we see another hunter doing something wrong we shoildn't bust their ass.But we should not spread it all over the internet for evrybody to see.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I cannot believe 5 pages of this crap.

Rule # 4 of theses forums. I certainly think the 1st sentence apply's here:

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.
I thought of a 4th...

People who don't read through the entire thread.. and just reply as though they did... unless they otherwise state first how they REALLY DID NOT just read through all the pages and then make their (I'm sure) educated argument.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Fork Horn

1. Litter Bugs!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Hunters that don't follow the rules.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

1. People that have permission to hunt the same woods as me and never set up a stand or at least give me a call the night before to see if I am hunting. Nothing beats seeing someone in YOUR stand or walking toward YOUR stand. I have two spots I hunt and the landowners don't see a problem with the share a stand plan.

2. The if it's Brown it's down logic. We have a friend we call BK(Button Killer). All he ever seems to kill is a button buck because he is to excited to kill the first thing that walks through the woods.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:16 PM

Grown men who drive the truck while some teenage kidsstare into the state forest, riflesin hand(which is illegal in OH). Way to teach the kids there, Dad! [:@]
Old 04-22-2008, 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

People who think deer season is actually "getting drunk season"
and I'll add: People who think going camping gives them the excuse to get drunk, raise hell, let thier kids run wild, act like disrespectfull idiots, break out every firearm they own and blast at empty glass beer bottles all day, then leave a camp site looking like thier city dump...
Old 04-22-2008, 11:20 PM

Hunting definition is described as:

the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts [syn: hunt]

My pet peeve.....

Some looneytoon states that he is a "hunter" and never has set foot in climber or loc-on. His weapon of choice...the old 30-30...lever action...Dirty Harry style. Shoot until the clip is empty! These"hunters" can't tell you what day Bowseason begins and when it ends. Their idea of "hunting" is the week of gunseason. Unlike those of us who put the countless hours in critiquing every inch ofour hunting terriorty...scouting every yard figuring out patterns, travel corridors, studying topo maps, food resources, rub lines...even loosing sleep! "The work of finding and killing". To me that is hunting. Not sitting in your truck with a smoke and a coffee waiting for the next bruiser to blow by you running from all the gun blasts.

I personal don't like use firearms. I believe the only TRUE kills are Bowkills. Anyone can pull a trigger.

That's my 2 cents.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Fork Horn

MAN, You guys really been venting! Sounds like we need to have a cumbyeya meeting. Don't worry October is coming.

Quick Reply: What is your pet peeve?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.