Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cold Hands!!

Old 04-18-2008, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cold Hands!!

i gotta say, i have no use for underarmor clothing. tried it all, and i just don't like it compared to the helly hansen wool/polyproplene blends.

with that said, i was given underarmor thin gloves and a hat this year. They KICK BUTT!

i wore them late season bow, and duck hunting. excellent dexterity, super comfortable and TOASTY hands and head! HIGHLY reccomended.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been wondering about that stuff, i have wanted to try it but just can't justify replacing all my stuff I already use that seems to work just fine, and it is expensive. but I will try out the gloves now.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobow

I actually wear light gloves, but use a hand muff w/ hand warmers to keep my hands warm.

X2
Old 04-18-2008, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't wear gloves when I shoot no matter how cold the weather.If hand warmers in my jacket pockets don't keep my hands warm enough I will use an ice breaker muff with hand warmers in that.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:13 AM

WELCOME TO THE FORUM....LATEX UNDER YOUR GLOVES WILL HELP ALSO.. I PERSONALLY USE A LIGHT GLOVE....HEAVY GLOVES AND HANDS SWEATING=FROZEN HANDS...SLIP A HAND WARMER IN YOUR GLOVES
Old 04-18-2008, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

I use the Mossy Oak Pass Through gloves because they are very thin and offer great dexterity. If it's really cold I'll put on a pair of jersey glove over them with the thumb, trigger, and middle finger cut off of my release hand and throw a hand warm in each.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I use this guy.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:48 AM
Spike

Hey thanks for all of your input guys!! I have some really good ideas to try come this late season!!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: moose1915

i gotta say, i have no use for underarmor clothing. tried it all, and i just don't like it compared to the helly hansen wool/polyproplene blends.

with that said, i was given underarmor thin gloves and a hat this year. They KICK BUTT!

i wore them late season bow, and duck hunting. excellent dexterity, super comfortable and TOASTY hands and head! HIGHLY reccomended.

I use the head mask from Under Armour and this thing works well. I will be using the gloves this season as well!
Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 AM
Spike

Try looking up Gray Wolf Woolens. They have wool mitts that are awesome. A little pricey, but will keep your hands warm and are made so your hands slip through when the time is right!

Mack34

Quick Reply: Cold Hands!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.