Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thought I would share a few photos from my Trout fishing trip to Clinton county Pa. >

Thought I would share a few photos from my Trout fishing trip to Clinton county Pa.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thought I would share a few photos from my Trout fishing trip to Clinton county Pa.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Thought I would share a few photos from my Trout fishing trip to Clinton county Pa.

Well here is Camp!

Here are some turkeys

Here is a big black bear abot 1000 yards off on the power line!

here are some beautiful Pennsylvania Native Brook trout

Some photos over Kettle Creek

This is actually overlooking kettle creek lake!

ANd finally can you say FISH FRY!!

That is my nephew on the right and his buddy cleaning the trout for the cook out later on! We all had our limits in less than an hour! It was a great time relaxing and fishing. I seen elk, bear, deer, and turkey, had the yotes howling at us all night long at the campfire. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:52 AM

Default RE: Thought I would share a few photos from my Trout fishing trip to Clinton county Pa.

Boones and Busch? [8D]
Old 04-14-2008, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thought I would share a few photos from my Trout fishing trip to Clinton county Pa.

Coors light for me that was my brother in laws!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:06 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-14-2008, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

5 trout per person! we had 6 guys in camp and 30 fish by 1 hour in to the season. By the way those bottles were not really boones either that was homemade wine in those bottles!YUMMY!!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

My brother is up that way right now. I had to stay home cuz ive been running a fever since last monday.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dude, is that grey goose[:'(]?

Nice pics, congrats!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Tim. I had a good friend who worked for DCNR at Kettle Creek for a while. Nice place there.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

very cool Tim looks like a relaxing BLAST
Old 04-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was a blast for sure!

Quick Reply: Thought I would share a few photos from my Trout fishing trip to Clinton county Pa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.