Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunters .... what other sport do you currently play??? Check all that apply >

Bowhunters .... what other sport do you currently play??? Check all that apply

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Hockey
3.83%
Football
5.31%
Baseball or softball
13.27%
Basketball
9.44%
Volleyball
1.77%
Golf
16.81%
Bowling ....is that a sport? : )
3.54%
Curling .... (you've GOT to be kidding)
0.59%
Other
14.16%
Fishing
31.27%
Voters: 339. You may not vote on this poll

Bowhunters .... what other sport do you currently play??? Check all that apply

Old 04-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunters .... what other sport do you currently play??? Check all that apply

Fishing/Golf/Basketball
Old 04-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowhunters .... what other sport do you currently play??? Check all that apply

I have no time to play in actually league sports, to busy with work and, traveling with work all over the sphere for work, hunting etc... I will play a pick up hame of hockey here and there. I go to my sons football, baseball and horseriding and love every minute of it. We go fishing every week on the big lake! I wish I had time to play in a hockey league again, would be nice to play every week!
Old 04-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

i played basketball here at UVA last year...butttt now, i've been reduced to men's leagues and intramurals[&:]
Old 04-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Spike

I am in my last season of college baseball right now...then its on the rec. softball!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:29 AM

I fish.

A lot.

During the summer, if I'm not scouting for the fall or working, I'm fishing. I live 20 minutes from a lake and 10 minutes from the Spokane river.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

We come from a big wrestling family so I picked other.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I fish. But I did try curling once, it's a lot like bowling in Canada with leagues and everything! Beer too!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

I fish. But I did try curling once, it's a lot like bowling in Canada with leagues and everything! Beer too!
I'm thinking of taking up curling.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rugby, fishing, and I'm starting to get into a little MMA.

Quick Reply: Bowhunters .... what other sport do you currently play??? Check all that apply

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.