Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Camo...Everyday wardrobe? >

Camo...Everyday wardrobe?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Camo...Everyday wardrobe?

Old 04-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Camo...Everyday wardrobe?

I wear a hat of some kind of outdoor statement, whether it be products or camo, and I do have some "goin' out" camo shirts...embarassing as that is! I have a couple button downs that are camo, and also a Bowtech polo shirt that is camo in parts.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a fleece pull-over that is reversible, camo / black that I wear occasionally, a couple hats and a cell phone holder. The rest stays in scent-free storage until I hit the woods. The only thing that would signify being a bowhunter would be the HB hat.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Fork Horn

don't wear camo in public because I keep it clean and scent free at home, why use it up going to the store. I do wear some brand apparel, Remington hat, bowtech hat, etc.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

Uhhh, no. The only place I wear camo is the woods. I have plenty of "nice" clothes to wear the rest of the time.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nope, mine stays in the archery room until bear hunting roles around. My little girl does though.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:34 PM

I wear camo hat(s) based on seasons. Currently I'm wearing Primos Turkey hat. During work I wear camo safety glasses and I sprayed painted my welding hood camo. During the weekend I wear the usual browns and greens..

SchultzyI dig the camo on your kid. My daughter sports camo as well.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

i have my favorite mossy oak camo hat , and some hunting related shirts but no camo shirts except for my barn -jacket
Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM

A couple of years back my company got our hats made in camo and now I were one every day of the week and on the weekends too. I have a couple of other camo hats as well but I usually don't wear any camo clothing.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM

mostly my hat is camo and wear my rocky parka in the winter because it's my warmest jackets
Old 04-08-2008, 06:20 PM

Nope, never wear camo, its my battle uniform and only worn in combatDo have a couple of Easton shirts that have deer on em but no camo prints.

Quick Reply: Camo...Everyday wardrobe?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.