Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ASAT "review" (pics added) >

ASAT "review" (pics added)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT "review" (pics added)

Old 04-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ASAT "review" (update)

[
Old 04-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yikes! Mine doesn't show signs at all of any serious wear after one very hard season. That's too bad...hope everything works out for you and you get a full refund.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:42 PM

YOU KNOW THE FOLKS at ASAT are good people. Here's there phone number 1-406-563-9336 and talk it over with them first instead of here. Give them a chance to do it right.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Typical Buck

[
Old 04-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, that is really surprising to see it fray like that. Mine is over 5 years old, gets washed several times a season and has been through some nasty brush and doesn't look like that.

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Hopefully they will make it right for you.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:57 PM

The tag on the inside probably reads "Made in China"!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

I have been talking with him and I do agree that every man/company should be given a chance to make things right. As he did offer the refund and I must say that the guy seemed guinely concered. This is why I won't post any of the emails being sent back and forth.

HOWEVER... I spend countless hours in the woods each year and I expect a lot more from a company that used to be known for its quality. From my understanding ALL of the new suits are made from this fabric and made in the same way. It just isn't a "isolated" case. I was sent a second jacket b/c of another reason and it is also the same.

As I told Rob on the phone and through email I love the pattern. I honestly think it is unmatched for breaking up the human outline. So, before you bash me for expressing my concerns I suggest you pay your hard earned money for a very defective product then speak your peace.
I never read where you had a direct conversation with ASAT before I posted.Email reply is what you were waiting on and as upset you seem to be a phone call would be a better solution. You never said you talked to them. I offer information on how to talk to them.

I wascommenting about a business being treated ethically and not bashed in public forum. Sorry if you feel I was bashing you - I was simply giving you my humble opinion that any business deserves a chance to correct their product beforepsoting questionable pictures and stories. just my humble opinion.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Typical Buck

Well if you all noticed I retracted my previous posts. I done this because Rob at ASAT is trying his best to make things right and I respect that. However, as nice as I would like to be honesty will not be overlooked. These new suits are plain junk, period.

I was told that they are expecting some more from another maker here in this US. If these suits are any better I will buy one.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where are the pics?
Old 04-14-2008, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Geronimo

Where are the pics?

They're in every post! That's how good the camo is

Quick Reply: ASAT "review" (pics added)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.