Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Let there be sheds! >

Let there be sheds!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let there be sheds!

Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Let there be sheds!

I hatemail Tim all the time. I still aint finding crap.

Tonight, I think I'm gonna boil some crow's feet and shrunken deer heads - and put a voodoo hex on Timmyboy. I got this book on witchcraft. I'm gonna cook up a potion that steals his mojo permanently.

I just wish somebody would put a hex on his pickup truck, so that he can't keep running over all these deer and telling everyone that he killed them with his bow. Funny, everytime Tim gets a deer, he's got Tyler out there with a prybar bending the brushguard back into shape and picking allthe deer hair out of the headlight assembly. [:-]

A deer's worst nightmare:

Old 03-31-2008, 07:41 AM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Tonight, I think I'm gonna boil some crow's feet and shrunken deer heads - and put a voodoo hex on Timmyboy. I got this book on witchcraft. I'm gonna cook up a potion that steals his mojo permanently.

I just wish somebody would put a hex on his pickup truck, so that he can't keep running over all these deer and telling everyone that he killed them with his bow. Funny, everytime Tim gets a deer, he's got Tyler out there with a prybar bending the brushguard back into shape and picking allthe deer hair out of the headlight assembly. [:-]
How COULD he? And to think, this whole time I have been talking to a bonafide liar. [8D]

When you steal his mojo be sure to sendme a littletest tube.....that stuff was potent, just a little dabble will do!

I made the mistake of sendingthe mojo to Tim via "Pony Express"! Not real sure when it will make it back to him. When it does, you can precisely hit him with the hex and turn into the"shed hunting machine" you inspire to be. Sans the "deer to brushguard connectionkiller" obviously, that stuff is for sissies!

Old 03-31-2008, 09:18 AM

Good find Dave. Glad to see you finally got a chance to go outlooking for some bone.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:46 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

A deer's worst nightmare:

Fran

What ??I tell you via pm that I have anarrow/broadhead for a hood orniment on the Ford and you pull this on me !! [:@] Geesh, it for looks !! Doesn't everyone carry a big pry bar in their " huntin rig " to fix minor dings or finish stuff off ?? Ya might be a redneck if...

Tim
Old 03-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Atta boy, "punkin'" (muhahahaha)
Old 03-31-2008, 10:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

nice finds
Old 04-02-2008, 06:52 AM

Thanks for checkingthe photosout guys. Good luck if you are out looking for sheds yourself.

It is quite the rush when you find one!
Old 04-02-2008, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

SAY WHAT!!! your eat up "Timmy" [8D]
ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: Bols

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Bols buddy, nice finds If Germ had been with you hed said you stole them from him [8D]Be careful how you use the name Dink it kind of hurt my feelings you know im sensative [8D]See ya in June bub!!! Hey those glass insulators on that pole are getting hard to find and are worth cash ya know $$
Sorry about that blood. I know you still have issues with the word "dink" and pictures ofbasketsheds used interchangeably. I regress and apologize.

I have a few of those glass insulators stored away [8D]....I should find some more before they "disappear".

Any idea whichones are the rarest?
Speaking of dink sheds. Tyler found a dink last night. When you looked at it... it looks like a fat finger. We named it Dan !![8D]

Tim