Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Let there be sheds! >

Let there be sheds!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let there be sheds!

Old 03-29-2008, 08:30 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Let there be sheds!

ORIGINAL: Bols

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Bols buddy, nice finds If Germ had been with you hed said you stole them from him [8D]Be careful how you use the name Dink it kind of hurt my feelings you know im sensative [8D]See ya in June bub!!! Hey those glass insulators on that pole are getting hard to find and are worth cash ya know $$
Sorry about that blood. I know you still have issues with the word "dink" and pictures ofbasketsheds used interchangeably. I regress and apologize.

I have a few of those glass insulators stored away [8D]....I should find some more before they "disappear".

Any idea whichones are the rarest?
Speaking of dink sheds. Tyler found a dink last night. When you looked at it... it looks like a fat finger. We named it Dan !![8D]

Tim
Old 03-30-2008, 06:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Wiaxle

Nice finds, couple of them look like they might be sheds from last season?
Yeah, I think for certain two out of the three are from previous years, the jury is still out on the "Goofy" shed.

I found them in a very small bedding area. Nothing was around yesterday, but I found all three sheds in a south facing grassy slope, not but 10 yards from each other.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

Well done Benjamin! I found a 100 class 8 today, and not in my tractor tire.

BTW, do you have a lot of fallen telephone poles on your property? Or is that just the one you try to shoot all the buzzards out of?
Well Dubbya, I'm glad you found that big shed before it found that tire. I'll give you the "Tractor Tire Saver of the Day" Award. Congrats!

Actually, they are tearing out thosepoles outas we speak. A few had already fallen and I guess my dad said a company is coming through and cutting the rest of them down.

My grandpa used those lines to make phone calls many years ago.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:34 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-30-2008, 06:36 AM

ORIGINAL: TJF

Congrats on the sheds !! Turkey vulture circling would be a bad sign. We stayed home today so the sheddingmojowould be with you. Pretty darn nice of us, I think!! [8D] Well...it did snow last nightand the 40 mph winds todaymight havehad something to do with it. [:'(]

Tim
Tim, thanks forextendingthe mojo to me for yet another day. You think I could borrow it next weekend too?

Old 03-30-2008, 06:41 AM

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

WTF ???

The only antler I have found all year was still attatched to the dead buck, and a beautiful 1.5yo 8point at that. Man, he would have been a MONSTER.

Actually I foudn TWO dead 1.5yo 8pointers..Found one while scouting a piece EARLY this year, still in velvet. I believe they were both struck by vehicles...

Everyone else is finding shed after shed..Me ? I guess I'll have to trip over one this year because as far as I am concerned, all of my bucks still have FULL RACKS [:@]

Good finds !!
DT, the best way to find them is to trip over them. Literally, I tripped over that first shed and I said, WHOA, I better comb this area over. I got lucky, I was actually pretty pissed off and disheartened, heading back to the truck to check a new location when I found my first one.

It can get frustrating not finding anything. But I am under the assumption me finding sheds won't always be through dumb luck, but it sure is a great feeling when you find one.

Talk to TJF, he isselling some of his famous"shed hunting mojo".....it may not be cheap now that he knows itplays well with others. [8D]

Old 03-31-2008, 06:23 AM

ATTA BOY!! They say the first one is the hardest to find, you had a great day!! See, they really ARE there......not in your basement.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:54 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

ATTA BOY!! They say the first one is the hardest to find, you had a great day!! See, they really ARE there......not in your basement.
Actually theyARE in my "basement" now.

What me to hide them around my basement then you can come around to find them? Kinda like an Easter Egg hunt?

Old 03-31-2008, 07:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Timmy! Any chance I could bribe you into sending some of this mojo my way?

Maybe rub the computer screen or send me a lucky email or something... Mail me a TJF signature-series walking stick... Anything... Please...

I'm wearing my damn feet out - and finding nothing but half-rotten dinks.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:29 AM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Timmy! Any chance I could bribe you into sending some of this mojo my way?

Maybe rub the computer screen or send me a lucky email or something... Mail me a TJF signature-series walking stick... Anything... Please...

I'm wearing my damn feet out - and finding nothing but half-rotten dinks.
My formula was to steal it by preciselytelling Tim he sucked royally at shed hunting. I mean, not holding anythingback,bestowing him as the"THE KING OF SUCKAGE".....

When Isubmittedthe above statement, he was skunked his next time out. Therefore, I knew the transaction had been complete. Iwouldthen bethe beneficiary of his mojo for a week or so.

Send him a "fake" nasty PM and see if you can steal his mojo. [8D] He isn't too keen on just handing it out. He's gotta keep up with his boy this year....

Quick Reply: Let there be sheds!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.