Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Let there be sheds! >

Let there be sheds!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let there be sheds!

Old 03-29-2008, 06:29 PM

Default Let there be sheds!

Tripped overthe"dink"shed, ended up finding two more within 10-15 minutes of finding the first.

All this happened because I texteda fellow HNI memberabout a turkey vulture that washovering overme all day.

I thought it was a sign that my "shed hunting mojo" I stole from TJF was going to dry up and die. Leaving me to fight off a turkey vulture and figure out how to make shed hunting happen without mojo.

The "Rotten" Shed(this one had to be nearly 2+ years old). As you can see, the G2 is almost completely chewed away and the main beam was showing some age.

The "Goofy" Shed. I think if I gota trailcam photo of this guy he would have buck teeth and severe overbite to go along with his stylish headgear.

Over all, it was a fun day.

My lifetime tally for sheds (not including the ones that puncture $500+ tractor tires) is up to 4. [8D]

Old 03-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Let there be sheds!

Nice finds Bols!! I know how bad those sheds can be to tractor tires!!! Its happened more than once to me.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bols buddy, nice finds If Germ had been with you hed said you stole them from him [8D]Be careful how you use the name Dink it kind of hurt my feelings you know im sensative [8D]See ya in June bub!!! Hey those glass insulators on that pole are getting hard to find and are worth cash ya know $$
Old 03-29-2008, 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: popeandyoungchaser

Nice finds Bols!! I know how bad those sheds can be to tractor tires!!! Its happened more than once to me.
I was just doin' my part today to help save a few tractor tires. [8D]
Old 03-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great finds! I went and got skunked today.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Bols buddy, nice finds If Germ had been with you hed said you stole them from him [8D]Be careful how you use the name Dink it kind of hurt my feelings you know im sensative [8D]See ya in June bub!!! Hey those glass insulators on that pole are getting hard to find and are worth cash ya know $$
Sorry about that blood. I know you still have issues with the word "dink" and pictures ofbasketsheds used interchangeably. I regress and apologize.

I have a few of those glass insulators stored away [8D]....I should find some more before they "disappear".

Any idea whichones are the rarest?
Old 03-29-2008, 07:59 PM

Nice finds, couple of them look like they might be sheds from last season?

Old 03-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

"And there was sheds".

Nice finds. I found two in my life and that was while turkey hunting. I gave one to the boy I was guiding as a keep sake the other is amoungst my bear mount scene. (dink)
Old 03-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well done Benjamin! I found a 100 class 8 today, and not in my tractor tire.

BTW, do you have a lot of fallen telephone poles on your property? Or is that just the one you try to shoot all the buzzards out of?
Old 03-29-2008, 08:17 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the sheds !! Turkey vulture circling would be a bad sign. We stayed home today so the sheddingmojowould be with you. Pretty darn nice of us, I think!! [8D] Well...it did snow last nightand the 40 mph winds todaymight havehad something to do with it. [:'(]

Tim

Quick Reply: Let there be sheds!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.