<----------------" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 It's a Millinium for Buckmaster. >

It's a Millinium for Buckmaster.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's a Millinium for Buckmaster.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default It's a Millinium for Buckmaster.

&lt;----------------
Old 03-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's a Millinium for Buckmaster.

Congratulations.

I don't even know how many posts I have. I guess I'll look after this post
Old 03-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 03-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just wait til Justin trips over the plug again and you lose 1500 of those...........LOL
Most of us who have been here for a long time have literally lost THOUSANDS of posts.
It can all be gone in a POOF!

Oh the days of the database changes, I thought guys were going to cry when they went from 1700 posts down to 150, only to build it back up again and Justin would trip over the cord AGAIN and back down to nothing they went! [8D]Ah the good ol days.

See my "Joined" date? You will see that a lot on different old timers screenames. 2/12/2003 a day that will live in infamy.
That was the date of the last big one. We lost EVERYTHING prior to that. I actually joined in summer of 2000.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

That a boy buck!!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah, you just hope that when Justin went to a saved version of the board that it was a RECENT version and you didn't lose too many posts... not only the post count, but all the recent posts you'd written!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

I know, I can't imagine how many thousand posts I've lost.

I do remember the old days enough to know I was the very first to ever hit 1000. The first to hit 2000 and I think 3000 and then PABowhntr and cardeer had a post off and they ran the roof off the numbers....LOL I think I hit 1000 back in 2000 or so. I remember when we had to enter an email to post a thread or reply. I didn't have an email account and I'd use the contact us HNI email address so I could post and start talking hunting. I didn't own a home computer and the internet was new at work (and I work for a phone company). LOL Yeah, the good old days.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I know, I can't imagine how many thousand posts I've lost.

I do remember the old days enough to know I was the very first to ever hit 1000. The first to hit 2000 and I think 3000 and then PABowhntr and cardeer had a post off and they ran the roof off the numbers....LOL I think I hit 1000 back in 2000 or so. I remember when we had to enter an email to post a thread or reply. I didn't have an email account and I'd use the contact us HNI email address so I could post and start talking hunting. I didn't own a home computer and the internet was new at work (and I work for a phone company). LOL Yeah, the good old days.
Dial up too
Old 03-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I used to post a whole lot. Most of them were sensless posts, just trying to run numbers up. Now, I make fewer and fewer posts, and I just post on threads I know something about or threads like this,where I postjust to talk a little
Old 03-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeh i remeber when i first came here, i was like a kid and a candy store, haha... posting here and there, probably still am, but i hope they have more validity to them... I even remember, Longbeard and my Freak 3 arrow group at 60 yards, man he got under my skin.

Quick Reply: It's a Millinium for Buckmaster.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.