Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Catch Us If You Can >

Catch Us If You Can

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Catch Us If You Can

Old 03-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Catch Us If You Can

I shot the drenalin. It was a nice bow but I felt that I was Paying about $500 for the bow and $150 for the name. When I went shopping for a new bow I was convinced that I would buy a drenalin. After shooting a lot of bows I came to the conclusion that there were other bows out there that shot just as nice for a lot less money.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

I shot the drenalin. It was a nice bow but I felt that I was Paying about $500 for the bow and $150 for the name. When I went shopping for a new bow I was convinced that I would buy a drenalin. After shooting a lot of bows I came to the conclusion that there were other bows out there that shot just as nice for a lot less money.

Wherever you are shopping magic.... thats a heck of a deal compared to market price around me! They had a one day sale on them at Green Top... $699 and they FLEW! Down here in tidewater they were going for (deep breath) $819.... and selling like they were hot too.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Wherever you are shopping magic.... thats a heck of a deal compared to market price around me! They had a one day sale on them at Green Top... $699 and they FLEW! Down here in tidewater they were going for (deep breath) $819.... and selling like they were hot too.
oops. bad math. the drenalins were in the $750 price range.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I think they got left behind ... there new slogan shoud be ( another one bites the dust )

Thats great!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nope, "catch us if you can" is definetly out of date. They have been caught and passed IMHO.

Swamp,read some of yoru talk about thetidewater and the Rappahannock riverand all. I use to frequent Green Topsome years ago (they always did have high prices). My wife was born and raised in Fredericksburg.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

As a former Mathews HATER, I find it funny this subject is coming up now. IMO Mathews made there name on great advertising and paying tons for tons shooters to shoot their equipment. However, I think Mathews has improved on their bows so much in the last two years. They were never known to be quick, but my buddy is shooting a DXT with a 28 DL at 299fps, still super smooth and very quiet. What more could you ask for? Are they the best bow on the market, I don't think so. Are the one of the best bows on the market? Without a doubt.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

swamp, you should come down here to the evansville indiana area. one store is selling the dxt for 639. i just bought my general for 680. i loved the dxt, the general was more for me.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Dominant Buck

They've been caught and passed.[8D]
Old 03-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Site Bouncer

Hey guys........it's just a slogan.

I don't think they were ever "out in front", it's just another advertising ploy that I guess worked pretty good because it's got a bunch of grown men debating whether or not their "still out front" or not.[&:]

Truth be told they're great bows asis BowTech, Hoyt, Bear, Browning, etc....I guess some folks justfeel the need to say "I shoot the best bow in the world" I could care less either way...slogan or not.

I must say though....it makes for interesting reading.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Would that happen to be strickly sh..ting???
ORIGINAL: drockw

swamp, you should come down here to the evansville indiana area. one store is selling the dxt for 639. i just bought my general for 680. i loved the dxt, the general was more for me.

Quick Reply: Catch Us If You Can

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.