Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What are ya'll's Backgrounds? >

What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

Old 04-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

I grew up in a small town on the out skirts south of town.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:15 PM

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

I didn't grow up on a farm but I have cows and farmland all around me so I got exposed to it. I have fished ever since I can remember and started hunting seriously about 5 years ago. I am still a much much better fisherman than hunter but I love them both.

I was told someone else has already said it better...so here we go

x2 Mo Bow!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dad was in the Marine Corps. We moved alot over the first 15 years of my life, from Virginia to Hawaii. I finally settled down in Fredericksburg, VA before going off to college. We mostly lived off base in the suburbs but dad and I bass fished a ton, and then I took up hunting on my own during my senior year of highschool.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

Grew up in "Big Valley". Huntingdon County PA. Closest neighbors were an amish family about a quarter mile away. Great place to grow up. Trout stream below the house and woods all around. Went to college in Bloomsburg, pa. have since moved a few times but i now live in Carlisle, pa.and i work for the DEP. As soon as my fiance is outof grad sch we're headin back to the country and i cant wait
Old 04-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Country raised, started hunting when I was 9 years old. Did not start deer hunting till 1974.Still live inthe country. Work for Good year tire an rubber company.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

VABOWMEN - I here ya man....There is a Kroger & outlet mall right where I shot a doe with my recurve back in 1988. When I was 14.

My small town has changed so much....but the deer are thick...adapting little suckers...
Old 04-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

I grew up in farm lands and thedesert . Ihunted camped fishedand hunted, well from conception (it's generaly accepted that i happened that weekend between dove and ducks). Inever lived on farms but they were all around and I did work a couple 20 acre wonders a few times .
I guess I'm just a podunk country bumkin from smallsville .
Old 04-22-2008, 10:34 PM

Grew up in a small logging and ranching town in Idaho. Been hunting and fishing as long as I can remember. Back then we hunted for meat, not for antlers. Spent 6 years in the Navy seeing the world.Lived in the city for several years after that, then finally moved back to my roots.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Suburbia, all of our towns are connected, so to many it just seems like "chicago" but spent most of my life in a town of 50,000

Quick Reply: What are ya'll's Backgrounds?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.