HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Did anyone see Nugent's show tonight..if so did u notice... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/238711-did-anyone-see-nugents-show-tonight-if-so-did-u-notice.html)

Chasebaker 03-22-2008 09:37 PM

Did anyone see Nugent's show tonight..if so did u notice...

Did you see the EarTag...I got caught up into another show does anyone know why the deer had a Ear Tag??

Rory/MO 03-22-2008 09:40 PM

RE: Did anyone see Nugent's show tonight..if so did u notice...

i honestly dont care, as long as he keeps helping us with hunters right, its fine with me however he wants to hunt

Justin 03-22-2008 09:43 PM

Maybe it was born with it?

Myersbuck 03-22-2008 09:46 PM

Ted loves to hunt on his own property here in Michigan (I dont know if he was during that episode). He brings animals in to his property to build up populations and I would assume tags them for records and what not. His 1200+ acre property does have a 12 foot fence around it but it to keep people out not animals in. And when you ahve that kind of land a fence doesnt matter at all. I have met Ted and shot with him many times here in Michigan he is a great guy to have on out side for positive and ethical hunters.

Chasebaker 03-22-2008 09:48 PM

I like him...just wandering why there was a tag.

bigbulls 03-22-2008 09:58 PM

I have shot two different cow elk that were living well in the wilderness boundariesof Colorado.The first onehad a radio collar around her neckand thesecondi shot a few years laterhad a numbered ear tag as well as a numbered collar around her neck.

Sliverflicker 03-22-2008 10:06 PM

Did it have a mouth full of corn?

907Alaska 03-22-2008 10:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Myersbuck

Ted loves to hunt on his own property here in Michigan (I dont know if he was during that episode). He brings animals in to his property to build up populations and I would assume tags them for records and what not. His 1200+ acre property does have a 12 foot fence around it but it to keep people out not animals in. And when you ahve that kind of land a fence doesnt matter at all. I have met Ted and shot with him many times here in Michigan he is a great guy to have on out side for positive and ethical hunters.
I agree....X2

SuperRedHawk 03-22-2008 11:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Myersbuck

His 1200+ acre property does have a 12 foot fence around it but it to keep people out not animals in. And when you ahve that kind of land a fence doesnt matter at all.

Really? Then why does every place he hunt have a fence around it? I like Ted and all, but find that pretty sad

SteveBNy 03-23-2008 04:47 AM

His 1200+ acre property does have a 12 foot fence around it but it to keep people out not animals in.
Thats funny:D:D:D