Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enlightenment... >

Enlightenment...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enlightenment...

Old 03-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Enlightenment...

It has come to my attention as in the (4 days of shed hunting thread) that Shed hunters are just generally bad hunters... why in the world are that many big bucks living after hunting season. I actually have my bucks hanging my wall not in a cardboard box. nuff said.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:18 PM

Default RE: Enlightenment...

Well, we can't all be as good as you. You wouldn't be able to toot your horn if we were. We're just looking out for your best interests bro.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lmao!! Thats funny. Good stuff cowboy!!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just starting the world of shed hunting. I look at it for a time to learn my woods before the leaves come.

We never kill all the big boys on our property. We get a few. The deer know when I pull into the farm...Its an intinct they have...scent lock, wind direction, early ins....don't kid yourself...they know yer there...

God help them if they get within the zone though....its deer on the ground and a nice Michigan Successful deer hunter patch.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

I'm just starting the world of shed hunting. I look at it for a time to learn my woods before the leaves come.

We never kill all the big boys on our property. We get a few. The deer know when I pull into the farm...Its an intinct they have...scent lock, wind direction, early ins....don't kid yourself...they know yer there...

God help them if they get within the zone though....its deer on the ground and a nice Michigan Successful deer hunter patch.
Well if you ever need any help killing the big bucks that are on your property then I am game for that! Being that I also live in Michigan and have a difficult chance at getting even a small deer on the public land that I hunt. Just offering....
Old 03-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Swift Arrow

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Well if you ever need any help killing the big bucks that are on your property then I am game for that! Being that I also live in Michigan and have a difficult chance at getting even a small deer on the public land that I hunt. Just offering....

**** guys I live in michigan too. Where are all of you at?
Old 03-21-2008, 09:32 PM

Near 23 and I-94. It's a straight shot over to where I hunt in Jackson or Chelsea.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:33 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

It has come to my attention as in the (4 days of shed hunting thread) that Shed hunters are just generally bad hunters... why in the world are that many big bucks living after hunting season. I actually have my bucks hanging my wall not in a cardboard box. nuff said.
Perfect. Hail to the chief. LOL
Old 03-22-2008, 05:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Big bucks dont get big by being stupid. A big mature deer will avaid the best of us. they know we are there. they didnt get to be 200 class bucks by being stupid. think about it.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

Big bucks dont get big by being stupid. A big mature deer will avaid the best of us. they know we are there. they didnt get to be 200 class bucks by being stupid. think about it.
Oh yeah people find the sheds of200" class deer all the time... think about that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.