Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enlightenment... >

Enlightenment...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enlightenment...

Old 03-22-2008, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Enlightenment...

Well i gues i gotta problem even if i were consistent at killing Big bucks, which im not,i would still shed hunt, i just love doing it and besides we can only kill one buck so im sure there are still big sheds to find, Right? And its great exercise sheddin aint for the lazy man [8D]
Old 03-22-2008, 09:21 AM

I'm O-fer on shed hunting and 2/3 on bucks the past 3 years and got a doe the other year. What does that make me?

I'd say from my own personal experience shed hunting is harder than regular hunting! Deer a huge and they move around, shed antlers just hide on the ground.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best thread ever
Old 03-22-2008, 11:25 AM

Um....no it's not.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: il coyote

Um....no it's not.
Oh YES IT IS! Its getting some tight Assess to lighten up... guess yoru not one of them

Edit: It's assess, not a$$e$$, do not skirt the filter, it's either allowed or not, I'll delete them.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I suck at killing big deer and finding sheds. I'm not offended, I'm just depressed. Thanks man.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

Big bucks dont get big by being stupid. A big mature deer will avaid the best of us. they know we are there. they didnt get to be 200 class bucks by being stupid. think about it.
I think big bucks get big because we as hunters educate them and they learn to avoid us. I know I've educated my share of them.......lol
Old 03-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most intelligent thread ever. If your first post made any sense it would read that everyone including shed hunters are bad hunters because of the number of large sheds that are found annually.

Old 03-22-2008, 01:47 PM

ORIGINAL: James Vee

Most intelligent thread ever. If your first post made any sense it would read that everyone including shed hunters are bad hunters because of the number of large sheds that are found annually.

Not to mention the number of record deer killed that horrible hunters missed the years before!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:23 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

The good news is that all the hardcore shed guys on here that I can think of are real fine gentlemen and this will likely not turn into a huge grudge match.
Fran is not a gentlemen!!

dukemicheals is until someone says a 3.5 year old buck isn't mature [8D] ... plus he hangs withJustin.

Justin... wig and shaking his man boobies... do I need to say more ??? [&:]

Dan is because Jill keeps him in line !!

Troy is amanic. Tyler will back me up on this one !!!

Wiaxle seems to be.

jmbuckhunter is also.

buckeye is too busy thinking he is sexy and hasbrainwashed others into thinking it also. He is a step up from trailor trash and no gentleman !!! [:'(]

Blood Creek ( Dink ) has enormouslyfat fingersbut is in denial. The picture of him palming Germ's bignoggin proves it. Plus truth be told...he probablypushed Germ down so he could stealthe shed from him. The guy has issues!! A gentleman I think not. []

Tyler isn't !! He runs his areas so hecover mine and steals my sheds. I blame his mother!! [:@]

Iam agentleman. I amhumble and a heck of a nice guy. I can look past cowgirl's manhood insecurities and foolish bull**** that only a low down, diry rotten, scum sucking sewer dweller such as he can spew... because I am a gentleman and am above that sort of thing. There should be more of me. The world would be a much, much better place !!

Tim

p.s. Bols... give me back my shed hunting mojo youJERK. [:@] Last time I help you !!! This sucks... sucking like GREG Hin shed hunting the last couple days. Oh wait...hhhhmmmmmmmm...Greg H sucks at shed hunting but kills big bucks every year. Maybe Cowboy is on to something here. Waaaa hoooo, I am gonna kill mea big buck next year !!!!!!!! I have figured out Greg's secret, it isn't about location after all!!!! [8D]

Tim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.