" />

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Happy Birthday

Old 03-21-2008, 08:43 PM

Default RE: Happy Birthday

Thanks for the wishes ya'll. I appreciate it. Should be a pretty good day. Spending it w/ a bunch of guys from the shop. I think we may have a beverage or 6.

John, you're right bro. I did indeed get my present back in November. Now, I can't remember what it was though......Let me think here, what was that??? OH YEAH! I remember! It was................THIS!!

Old 03-21-2008, 08:54 PM

That IS and WAS a great buck. Be proud my friend.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:38 PM

Happy Birthday man!
Old 03-21-2008, 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: mobow

Thanks for the wishes ya'll. I appreciate it. Should be a pretty good day. Spending it w/ a bunch of guys from the shop. I think we may have a beverage or 6.

John, you're right bro. I did indeed get my present back in November. Now, I can't remember what it was though......Let me think here, what was that??? OH YEAH! I remember! It was................THIS!!

Your present was a tutorial on sitting Indian-style with a crappy haircut?

What an aweful present!
Old 03-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

A very happy birthday!!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 10:25 PM

Bols, I even posted that pic so you would actually know what you're after this year.

IF you actually hunt this year, that is.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:28 PM

Happy Birthday!
Old 03-21-2008, 10:44 PM

Bols, I even posted that pic so you would actually know what you're after this year.

When I slam one this year I'll be sure to download the "How to look like a pure goof in a hunting photo shoot" from your website.

Those manuals are still free right? I don't know how you could charge for that Indian-style form. [8D]
Old 03-21-2008, 10:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Bols

When I slam one this year I'll be sure to download the "How to look like a pure goof in a hunting photo shoot" from your website.

Those manuals are still free right? I don't know how you could charge for that Indian-style form. [8D]
Lay one out, and then we'll talk. Until then......do you have all your homework done? Chores? Oh, and don't forget to ask your mommy if you can have some new camo.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Bols

Lay one out, and then we'll talk. Until then......do you have all your homework done? Chores? Oh, and don't forget to ask your mommy if you can have some new camo.
Before I forget, Happy Birthday old man.

*Ahem* Back to the matter at hand.

So, like I said, "WHEN" I shoot a buck this year and your back to your nanny whackin' 9-5 er, I'll send ya a copy of the autographed 8 x 10.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.