HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   what are yall doing this weekend?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/238543-what-yall-doing-weekend.html)

Vabowman 03-21-2008 07:26 PM

what are yall doing this weekend??

What is ya schedule?? Im going fishing tomorrow, water temps are in the mid 50's air temps in the mid 60's, should be agood day.

bloodcrick 03-21-2008 07:30 PM

RE: what are yall doing this weekend??

well i went fishing today and nodda bite [&o]So this weekend, its shed hunting, easter with the family and alot of shooting the bow to ready myself for turkey season.

mobow 03-21-2008 07:30 PM

Well, a bunch of the guys from the shop, including the owner, are going out for someone's B-day. ;) We're headed to Cabelas, an automotive meuseum, and finally to Outback for dinner and possibly a beer or 6.

Vabowman 03-21-2008 07:33 PM

Sunday is the day though, He died for us and rose for us!!

BowHuntingFool 03-21-2008 07:35 PM

Spending the weekend shoveling out from all this snow we got today, at least 12" and still coming down! More to come on Sunday..... Sucks!

blackfish 03-21-2008 07:46 PM

STUDYING.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

Schultzy 03-21-2008 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

Spending the weekend shoveling out from all this snow we got today, at least 12" and still coming down! More to come on Sunday..... Sucks!
That bites!! I thought I had it bad with the 7" I got today and last night.

Schultzy 03-21-2008 07:50 PM

I was planning on going sheding this weekend but I may have to do some good old weight lifting instead (12 oz at a time!)

MichiganWhitetails74 03-21-2008 07:57 PM

Slamming wine at the moment....We just got another 5 inches in Michigan....I hate this state in Jan, Feb & March.

Heading to the thumb April 15 to shed hunt and run my labs.

Turkeys on May 1st...Other than that...Chasing my baby girls around and keeping the wife happy.

OH - Gonna shoot the 30-06 at the range tomorrow...wife doesn't know this yet....[:'(]

Swift Arrow 03-21-2008 08:00 PM

Nothing but the usual, slaving away here at the ole job until I can find one with a better schedule.

Swift Arrow 03-21-2008 08:01 PM

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Slamming wine at the moment....We just got another 5 inches in Michigan....I hate this state in Jan, Feb & March.

Heading to the thumb April 15 to shed hunt and run my labs.

Turkeys on May 1st...Other than that...Chasing my baby girls around and keeping the wife happy.

OH - Gonna shoot the 30-06 at the range tomorrow...wife doesn't know this yet....[:'(]
I was out driving when it hit. It only took about 5 minutes and the roads were instant ice.

mauser06 03-21-2008 08:07 PM

laid up sick....yet again!!!! had awesome options this weekend...could been out with a bunch of different groups of friends, or coon hunting...same thing tomarrow...tried 4 different OTC meds and cant find something to work. head feels like it might explode at any second. nose running like blood pours from a deer after a shard broadhead goes through its vitals..ears hurting from the pressure...eyes bulging and watering...atleast the sore throat went away...was going to shoot the bow tomarrow...but that aint happening either...doubt i leave the couch till sunday night when i head back to college....ohhhh well...rather kick the cold now...weather looks alot better next week...trout fishin and scouting hopefully!!! then coon hunting the weekend!

psebwhntr16 03-21-2008 08:07 PM

I just got back from panama city, so Im taking it easy and procrastinating for my bio exam next wed.

jmbuckhunter 03-21-2008 08:21 PM

Huntin............................................ .Easter Eggs:D

mobow 03-21-2008 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Huntin............................................ .Easter Eggs:D
Um, dude? You uh......well......if you um.......Yeah, I'm gonna sleep in the truck come June.....:D

youngbowhunter93 03-21-2008 08:40 PM

shed hunting in moring fishing in afternoon

Geronimo 03-21-2008 08:46 PM

Easter with the extended family......Happy Easter everyone!

Rick James 03-21-2008 09:33 PM

Time w/ the new puppy, a bit of organization in the garage, the annual venison dinner with Lisa's family tomorrow evening, and then easter dinner on Sunday.

txmarshmonkey 03-21-2008 10:42 PM

I'm workin nights all weekend.......[:o]

907Alaska 03-22-2008 12:46 AM

85/90 degrees here tomorrow, will probobly go after dome hogs with my Xbow...and if not defintely some coyote..

Hunter Dan7 03-22-2008 04:53 AM

Have to work Saturday and Sunday I aint doing much of anything.