HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Wrap Design...what do you think? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/238072-wrap-design-what-do-you-think.html)

MGH_PA 03-19-2008 05:56 AM

Wrap Design...what do you think?

Well I've tossed around the idea of getting wraps for a while now, and figured I would try designing one. I'm happy with how it turned out for the most part (these will be on ACCS so the black/metallic will go well), just not the font. I did them on the school computer here and my font selection is limited in PS whereas at home I have more. Tell me what you guys think.

MN/Kyle 03-19-2008 07:45 AM

RE: Wrap Design...what do you think?

Looks good

MGH_PA 03-19-2008 09:27 AM

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

Looks good
Thanks...anyone want to turn in their man card and tell me what I should do to make it more pretty:D

mobow 03-19-2008 09:39 AM

ORIGINAL: M.Hensler/PA

Looks good
Thanks...anyone want to turn in their man card and tell me what I should do to make it more pretty:D
Sure. Pink highlites. ;)

MN/Kyle 03-19-2008 09:39 AM

Looks good
"G5 archery" ?

MGH_PA 03-19-2008 09:43 AM

Looks good
"G5 archery" ?

Hahaha...ouch...good one though[8D]

Sure. Pink highlites. ;)
You know what, you're man enough to use pink fletching, right (that was you talking about that right, lol), so I need to be man enough to use pink wraps, :D

mobow 03-19-2008 10:14 AM

Looks good

"G5 archery" ?

Hahaha...ouch...good one though[8D]

Sure. Pink highlites. ;)
You know what, you're man enough to use pink fletching, right (that was you talking about that right, lol), so I need to be man enough to use pink wraps, :D
Yep. :) And honestly, if you want a color that sticks out and is highly visible......pink is it. But really, look at your wrap and just hightlight around Ross Archery w/ a little pink....that would look awesome, IMO.

RDHunter 03-19-2008 10:21 AM

In my honest opinoin .... it's to dark for me but hey to each his own right , I would have used some light and reflective.

MGH_PA 03-19-2008 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

In my honest opinoin .... it's to dark for me but hey to each his own right , I would have used some light and reflective.
This is true, I suppose for visibility purposes I would need something lighter...hmm...back to the drawing board.

wis_bow_huntr 03-19-2008 10:52 AM

becareful what you do as you may be infringing copyright laws.