Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Read this!! I got this today(email) >

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Old 03-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Read this!! I got this today(email)

ORIGINAL: davidmil

My mother would be so proud of me. I've moved up to trailer trash.
HAHAHAHAHA! Someday, I will get there too!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds to me that Europeans need to come over to America and take some lessons on how to shoot a bow!
Old 03-14-2008, 09:22 AM

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

But It would be a good idea to just look into your states hunter harrassment laws and to maybe just consult with a lawyer.
Guys, c'mon...hunter harrassment laws protect you while you are hunting, not while you sit on your pc reading emails.

Forget the talk about a lawyer. Forget finding this guy (you don't need to work for the gov't to track down an IP address). Forget responding. Trust me, this won't be anywhere near the first anti email you get. Get used to them and just hit delete. We (Aim Low) get many of these type emails. Sometimes we get some that are anti, but yetcivil, and ask questions. We do respectfully answer those with our prespective on things, but only once.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:15 AM

"trailer trash american youth"

You're dealing with anextremist here.I havenoticed that when proponents of some view stop talking respectfully and start spitting out degrading stereotypes, there is no sense in arguing with them. Their own language makes them sound unhinged.If youreally want to convince someone of something you don't do yourself any favor byappearing to be an insult slingingbigot.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Dominant Buck

From one Trailer Trash bowhunter to another... just put him on you Block Sender List.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Typical Buck

please can we have his email address i got somethings to say to him?
Old 03-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Typical Buck

and he should also know that bowhunting is not banned in europe but is in england not for ethicl reason but because of and ancient law that gives the queen soul onwership of all animals and to stop the common man from killing her animals so he should get hisstory correct

as we say in australia WHAT A TOSSER
Old 03-14-2008, 10:43 AM

Well the way I see it is that if he feels so strongly about that. Well the same trailer trash american youth is protecting him to live in the united states. If he does. I also would say that he doesnt have the balls to stand up forhis country and defend freedom and democracy around the world.

All pray for our military members everyday to have the strangth and courage to continue what they do for if they didnt who would defend us.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Email him back with an invite to go hunting with you
Old 03-14-2008, 12:44 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Chase, like others have said ignore the email. I asked if it was the original because of the grammar and spelling or lack thereof. Both incorrect and on a grade school level. Had it come from anyone or any organization that was legitimate both it would have been correct.

Whomever sent the email has proven their lack of intelligence by the grammar skills. Not worth wasting your time arguing or entertaining someone of slight intellect.

Quick Reply: Read this!! I got this today(email)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.