Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Read this!! I got this today(email) >

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Old 03-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Read this!! I got this today(email)

It's an automated email I assume. We, as bowhunters, need to do our best to both ignore this kind of rhetoric and simultaniously prove those who don't understand us wrong. We must ONLY take ethical shots, steward all animal species, and in actuality; do what we are already are doing. Keep it up everyone. If it is really if true that the ethical kil rate is only 11% we need to do everything we can do to increase that to 100%. Good hunting.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

And the mere mention of Europe probably means this assclown isn't even in the states. You won't be able to do anything, suck it up and ignore him or, take the time and and research blah blah and get someone involved who can get the IP and follow up on it. DO it all or do nothing.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:05 AM

Um.....yeh, I think the FBI has something else to worry about, it's called terrorism...
Old 03-14-2008, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

first thing DO NOT REPLY to his email. It is probably a blast/auto-email and if you reply they know they found a legit email address.

forward it to your ISP, it is harrassment they can then block his domain so you, and others they serve will not get his junk.

He can report you for internet abuse all he wnats, you are not breaking any internet laws.

Old 03-14-2008, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

haha VA.... well we know a guy that worked for the Government..and he siad he could find out where this came from..so hopefully soon we see!

Yes everyong that was the Actual E-mail!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

suck it up and ignore him
Best advice you can get right there. Guys like that get under your skin, but that is they're ultimate goal really. There is nothing else he can do about it, so just ignore him. If he continues to harrass you have the option to report it, but as mentioned it sounds like he is European so there isn't much you can do.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: johnl

most llikely a drug dealer that wants to sell more .keep the kids out of the woods so they can smoke more dope
I love the thought process here!!! I would ignore this guy. He really is not worth your time. 11% clean kill rate, how did he come up with that???? You are not doing anything illegal, don't worry about and keep doing what you are doing. By changing what you are doing in any way would be a victory for this horses behind.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:26 AM

I did a search for this organization and this guy, and came up with absolutely nothing. So my guess its one person just blowing smoke. But It would be a good idea to just look into your states hunter harrassment laws and to maybe just consult with a lawyer.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Dominant Buck

My mother would be so proud of me. I've moved up to trailer trash.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

I believe that the FBI is tied up right now investigating terrorism, however they may put that on hold if they see you spined a doe on video. I'd retain quiksilver's services as quickly as possible.

Quick Reply: Read this!! I got this today(email)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.