Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Read this!! I got this today(email) >

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Read this!! I got this today(email)

Old 03-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Read this!! I got this today(email)

tell him to suck it and if he sends you another e-mail you will have him arrested for child molestation lol
Old 03-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

I hate idiots that say crap like that, I was eating at a restaraunt that will remain nameless next to me was a guy talking crap about bow hunters and how we dont make clean kills and all we do is wound them and our kill rate is real low. People like this need to do there homework before they open there mouths and they wont look like so retarded.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:36 PM

Whers Fran when you need him?
Old 03-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing more than a scare tactic...........he figures since your video team is comprised of teens that he can bully you into thinking he can get you in trouble. Fact is there is nothing he can report to the FBI on your site that would get you into any hot water............ban his IP address and ignore the email.

I run into this all the time on my youtube videos, someone tries to make a comment about the "estimated facts" of bowhunting, well isn't that an oxymoron, as how do you estimate facts? Most of these tree huggers are not very intellegent and do not listen to reason, I find it best just to block them from my videos and delete their posts........
Old 03-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Dominant Buck

After second thought.... tell him you'll gut shoot one just for him next time out.[8D]
Old 03-14-2008, 07:04 PM

I think i mite send this to Ted Nugent and see if he will reply to me and see what he thinks we sould do (Me Chase And Lucan run Max'd Out)
Old 03-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mez

Chasebaker, did you cut/copy paste that from the email? Is that the actual email that you recieved written like that is what I'm asking.
Yeah, that is the actual email. I have access to the email for our site, and I saw it too.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ozbowhunter

please can we have his email address i got somethings to say to him?
[email protected]

Have at it!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 08:06 PM

"Having at it" it a mistake, trust me. You cannot win by using logic or common sense. You also loose when you start sending disrespectful or hateful emails. You should just let it go, because the only guarantee in this situation is that it is a no win situation for you.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:29 AM

You should turn around and report him for harrassment. The guy obviously has his own opinions but his opinions aren't right and he needs to be set right. The authorities should be able to track is ip address as well as you can.

Quick Reply: Read this!! I got this today(email)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.