Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 There struttin and Gobblin (pics) >

There struttin and Gobblin (pics)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

There struttin and Gobblin (pics)

Old 03-13-2008, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default There struttin and Gobblin (pics)

Well on my way home from work this morning around daylight, i decided to drive through my lease <<(i know bad word ) and listen for some birds since it was in the fifty degree range this morning. They were going crazy so i went home and expected to here them behind the house well i was dissapointed to here nothing because i see them everyday. so into the shower i go, get out and get ready for some shut eye. I walk through the dining room and a black mass catches my eye out in the field Its three strutters and seven hens now im pumped. since i hand out here the most and bow hunt these critters i though i would post some pics here to get you guys stirred up enjoy!! peace out...blood
pic through spotting scope

with camera only

Old 03-13-2008, 06:32 AM
Spike

Default RE: There struttin and Gobblin (pics)

I don't know but I think it's going to be a few days before they start strutting here in NY. Maybe I just can't see them beyond my 42 inch fence and that white stuff.

Nontypical Buck

Cool Pics! Saw the same thing on the way to work yesterday morning expect there is still over a foot of snow on the ground here in WI. It looked neat big gobblers all struted out in the snow. I will have to get some pics this week hopefully.

Anyways, thanks for getting my stirred up
Nontypical Buck

That'll get ya pumped. Man! I can't wait!
Old 03-13-2008, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Was over 70 here yesterday and they were out everywhere. Forgot to put batteries in my bino's with the camera though.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

Seeing a pic like that gets my heart a thumpin'. I've been trying to keep myself busy ice fishing but can't wait to have the bow, blind and camo on again. April 21st needs to hurry up!
Old 03-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

woo im gettin pumped!
Old 03-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks blood, cool pics. Haven't heard the gobble here yet, haven't seen a strutter either although after work yesterday my neighbor let me know he's hearing hens in the hollow where I do my best work and the other day I was shooting my bow in my back yard and heard hens, I simply smiled!
Old 03-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Thanks blood, cool pics. Haven't heard the gobble here yet, haven't seen a strutter either although after work yesterday my neighbor let me know he's hearing hens in the hollow where I do my best work and the other day I was shooting my bow in my back yard and heard hens, I simply smiled!
I cant imagine you got Turkeys around your house there in the city![8D]
Old 03-13-2008, 07:10 AM

Ive been seeing some struttin quite often when im coming home from school, but it isnt on my land. But i havent been to my hunting land in a while to check it out, going to have to do that soon.

Quick Reply: There struttin and Gobblin (pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.