Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 we must fight back! hunting under attack >

we must fight back! hunting under attack

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

we must fight back! hunting under attack

Old 03-12-2008, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: we must fight back! hunting under attack

Any normal person can read that website and see its a bunch of false information and assumtions based on emotions. There is a link in there with pictures of a deer that was hit by an arrow but not killed. (http://www.all-creatures.org/hope/deer-20070219.htm)
They act like the buck was visiting this person an it took two years for the deer to fully recover from the hit. In reality they recover much faster.

People need to turn Disney off and join the real world.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

First off, the site says the deer was put out of its misery, but does not say how and by whom. If it wasn't a CO, then that deer was poached, but the animal lover who did it.

Second, don't bother trying to jam up the email. We likely couldn't get enough mail in there to do it and even if we did that could be used as ammo against us. To effectively "jam up" email you would need an automated remailer that would send out multiple messages every second. I am in no way suggesting this, as it is illegal and unethical. While I disagree with that website's message, it is the owner's right to express their opinion. We don't have the right to surpress that opinion any more than they have the right to prevent us from hunting. Let's remember where we live here folks.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are much bigger fish to fry such as PETA and HSUS!! They are the real enemys tohunting with thier endless amount of funding!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

We spend way to much time condemning other hunter's legal hunting methods to have time to fight with anti hunters.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Typical Buck

yeah i sent them an email i set up a yahoo address real quick and sent it i will never use it again so i dont care now if i can only attach a virus lol
Old 03-12-2008, 10:45 PM

I love how they give the critters some ***** name like, "young braveheart".....Kinda reminds me of that dumba#$ who lived with the grizzly bears untill one got tired of him and his stupid girlfriend harassing them........I mean it was tragic but what else could of come from a grizzly hugger?????
Old 03-12-2008, 10:46 PM

frankly if they baned hunting, id just have to be an outlaw. I sent an email
Old 03-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't have the words or the roomto tell you on this forum how much I despise PETA and what they stand for, my next door neighbor is a PETA person, they really get ticked off when I shoot 3D targets in my backyard, they call the sherriff almost everytime...and the sherriff tells them the same thing everytime, we live in the county and we can shoot our bows, as they are not considered firearms...needless to say we have had some heated agruments...We are moving out of California anyway...this State is full of tree huggers, and cooks that basically have already ruined hunting here, at least in Southern California, Northern California is a little better. Montana or South Dakota for our family on about 5 acres with no neighbors. Anyway, sorry for the ranting.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:09 PM

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

They look like they are already lacking funds with that 5th grade level website.
I agree with you there website doesnt look like they have a whole lot of support.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: brotherbdc

I love how they give the critters some ***** name like, "young braveheart".....Kinda reminds me of that dumba#$ who lived with the grizzly bears untill one got tired of him and his stupid girlfriend harassing them........I mean it was tragic but what else could of come from a grizzly hugger?????

Yeah when I first saw him I just knew he'd end up bear crap.

Quick Reply: we must fight back! hunting under attack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.