Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mystery solved

Old 03-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mystery solved

No issues other than the cable needing adjusting - papertuned the rest after getting the cable corrected and got bulletholes - I will keep everyone posted the more I shoot it - but looks like it may work out
Old 03-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Does Bowtech (the company) have a relationship with the company that makes the limbdriver?

Honest question. Let's hear it staff guys.
I am an Archery Dealer and on Bowtech's Corporate so I don't know anything I pay retail for. I use something for one reason and one reason only.

Because IMHO it's the best piece of equipment I can find

Dan
Old 03-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Does Bowtech (the company) have a relationship with the company that makes the limbdriver?

Jeff, the Limbdriver is available on Bowtech's website as is the Drop Zone and Trophy Taker line, I don't know their relationship other than they offer the rests. There are many products available on Bowtechs website. Many I do not use, I choose my equipment for the best my money can buy.

That's why my bows carry Limbdrivers and Viper Sights.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

In the past BowTech used Vapor Trail strings. Vapor Trail also make the limb driver. There is a history. The real reason, IMO, is the Binary cam bows were having let off issues due to improper set up of drop away rests. The Limb Driver eliminated this by not hooking into the down cable. Any drop away when set up properly works fine. The Limb Driver was simply the most user friendly drop away thateasily addressed the let off issue. All that aside, the Limb Driver is an excellent , easy to set up rest that works very well on any bow.