HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Guardian arrived last night, shot it today (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/236448-guardian-arrived-last-night-shot-today.html)

bloodcrick 03-08-2008 05:25 PM

Guardian arrived last night, shot it today

Well i received my Bowtech Guardian from Heartland Bowhunters yesterday evening, i got home late from getting off at 6:00 and then battled anextreamly slick hwy and slow traffic, what made it worse, i knew the Guardian was at home waiting for me and i couldnt get there fast enough:D
Well this morning me and my 8 year sat through hunters safety class :)and then HAD to go sledding with the whole family and the Dog :DI finally got to start tuning the guardian when we got home, i set up center shot with the ripcord and arrow square, served the cord to the cable, served in the meta peep, tied in my double knock set and D loop, i used my copper john's from my Q2 as well as the stabilizer, im waiting for the new ones to come in. Well this is what i was not ready for [8D]Its got a LITTLE :Dmore KE than my Q2, i had my layered target 6" from the concrete wall in the basement, shot two arrows and discovered they were hitting the wall [:@]My Q2 did not do that :DI ruined one, busting out the end and it blew the knock out the back of the other one, i still have not found it :Dcan you say rockin baby ;)I had only shot the Guardian at the 2007 Ill Deer and turkey classic and fell in love with it. I had forgot how smooth the bow was, as well as fitting me ;)and did i mention its sexy as hell :DI love itand cant wait to try smokin a turkey with it, and hunt with guys at HB. I feel as if its all a dreamAs soon as the rest of the equipment arrives, Ill post some pics of my new baby
Thank you HB!!!!

GMMAT 03-08-2008 05:30 PM

RE: Guardian arrived last night, shot it today

Congrats, Dink. We got Mitch's Guardian set up over the last few days. He went to see some friends and they were shooting yesterday. He called me this morning to tell me it was "on" (dead-on).

You got yourselfa great bow, there. Congratulations.

Bullet Hole Bailey 03-08-2008 05:30 PM

THATS AWESOME!!!

bloodcrick 03-08-2008 05:39 PM

Thanks, it is sweet. is Mitch shooting 50-60#?? Dead on!! that dont happen to often right from the start, congrats ;)I was shooting 70# and im going to crank it down to 63-65, Hey i got Old shoulders :D

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Congrats, Dink. We got Mitch's Guardian set up over the last few days. He went to see some friends and they were shooting yesterday. He called me this morning to tell me it was "on" (dead-on).

You got yourselfa great bow, there. Congratulations.

Rory/MO 03-08-2008 05:41 PM

man thats awesome!
no pics?

Swift Arrow 03-08-2008 05:45 PM

Congrats on a sweet bow brother! I think I'm starting to get used to the looks of them and may have to diversify my archery arsenal sometime in the near future?

whitetailbowhunter 03-08-2008 05:48 PM

PICS?:D Congrats on the new bow!

MOhunter46 03-08-2008 05:49 PM

Sweet! Looking foward to seeing some pics.

bloodcrick 03-08-2008 05:54 PM

No pics till the other things come in for it :Dsuffer boys, suffer [8D]:Dpatience grasshoppers :D

Germ 03-08-2008 05:55 PM

Who wants to seee another bowtech[:'(]

LOL I would love to see it, lets go old man