Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 scent elimination spray >

scent elimination spray

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

scent elimination spray

Old 03-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default scent elimination spray

which scent elimination system do you guys think is most effect out of the brands that are out there..? I think some work and some are just a waste of money let me know what you think
Old 03-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: scent elimination spray

I've alwaysliked Scent Shield productsby Robinson Labs.

Dan
Old 03-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

I also use Scent Shield they make a quality product.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:07 PM

Dead down wind makes a good spray, HAHAMechdoc its a funny thing you have that pic of that deer as your profile pic, its called the Omish buck i think, there was a rumor going around my town that a new state record was killed, and that was the deer. Someone got a pic of it on there cell phone and started sending it to everyone saying this is the deer. In like2 days everyone had heard of it.Come to find out it was all a big lie. A nice buck was killed but no state record and def. not that buck hes a monster, it was a pretty good story
Old 03-04-2008, 09:22 PM

I have used nothing but Scent Killer my whole life. It stays on and keeps on killing odors while also killing them on contact. I've tried others but found nothing better.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

My all time favorite for quite a few years is the Scent Killer "Autumn Formula"line with the Scent Shield "Fall Blend" stuff a close second.........Me and Dead Down wind stuff just don't get along at all. The deoderant somehow makes me smellier than if I didn't use anything?Where Scent Killer white stick will keep me literally scent free all day long and into the night. I don't know if it's how my body chemistry reacts to it but it worked opposite for me.
Also I wasn't wild at all about the clothes wash as it left some odors in my undershirts that the other products took right out. And their mouth spray is holy crap nasty.[:'(]
I gave it a try but obviously me and Dead Down Wind are never gonna get along.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:43 PM

LMAO I feel you on the mouth spray...I tried it driving down the road toa bowhunt one day because I was curious about the taste(it came in the kit).....long story short I almost wrecked rolling down the window to spit it out. After taste was worse than the initial taste as well.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO I feel you on the mouth spray...I tried it driving down the road toa bowhunt one day because I was curious about the taste(it came in the kit).....long story short I almost wrecked rolling down the window to spit it out. After taste was worse than the initial taste as well.
LOL, The best part is that they call it "Maple" flavor![:-][][:'(]

If someone took a crap on your short stack of pancakes it would be more "maple" flavored than this stuff.YIKES.
For you guys who simply must try it.........brace yourself. LOL
Old 03-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA
If someone took a crap on your short stack of pancakes it would be more "maple" flavored than this stuff.YIKES.
For you guys who simply must try it.........brace yourself. LOL
Matt, That is not a Pretty picture!![:'(]

Dan
Old 03-05-2008, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

haha... I usually buy Scent Shield Products..but this year I went with H.S Scent Away....best stuff out there...diffanitly the new Mist Spray!

Quick Reply: scent elimination spray

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.