Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 UNofficial HNI Coon Creek Hunt Club GTG - Official Thread >

UNofficial HNI Coon Creek Hunt Club GTG - Official Thread

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

UNofficial HNI Coon Creek Hunt Club GTG - Official Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 03:34 PM

Default RE: UNofficial HNI Coon Creek Hunt Club GTG - Official Thread

J fergus, I just got a primitive spot over there by you all. what about wood for the bonfire? do you need some?
Is anyone else bringing any other food items for fri night?

Old 06-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wanted to make itout but don't have enough vacation time. I have already had a full week off for Disney a few months back and have several other 1 or 2 day vacations planned. Another year and I will get a 3rd weeks vacation!!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Germ sorry to here about your grandpa, you will be missed. Justin do what is easier for you see you guys there Fri night around 3:00-4:00 ish
Old 06-16-2008, 05:16 PM

MOmighty and I should be arriving Friday night at 9 or a little after. We both have to work all day. We are planning some kind of grand entrance again.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be strolling into town with buckeye. See y'all sometime friday
Old 06-16-2008, 08:15 PM

Look forward to meeting you rybo. I see your avatar. Looks like we are going to have to talk a little river fishing.

Old 06-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Should be great seeing the rent a cop golf cart flying across the campgrounds in the dark chasing the MO's!!!!

indawoods- How did you get a primative? they only have 3 and the Mo's, Dubbya and I have those three? Might want to confirm that!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since I'm not sure what the total head count is going to be I think pre-ordering food is going to be out of the question. What I'll do is cook up a few pots of BBQ venison and bring some dogs/burgers for the grill. If we run out, we can always get more or order some pizzas. That should suffice.

Scott - there's not going to be a full course this year. Unfortunately with the massive flooding our fields have been under water for the past few weeks, including the area in the back where the killer mosquitos almost caused a few fatalities last year. There's really no way to get back there with a mower and trim any lanes out, so we'll have to stay up near the clubhouse.

I just got back a little bit ago from mowing and even managed to get the zero-turn mower stuck in the mud. Mike and I are going back tomorrow to finish trimming and setting out the rest of the targets. There's about 10 or so in the practice area right up front, and another 12-14 at various stages down the row up front. That's the best I could do.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Justin, I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon. Let me know if you need anything done Thursday or Friday! And try to swing by for the bonfire friday night if you can! Are you playing softball on Thursday night?
Old 06-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Scott - there's not going to be a full course this year. Unfortunately with the massive flooding our fields have been under water for the past few weeks, including the area in the back where the killer mosquitos almost caused a few fatalities last year. There's really no way to get back there with a mower and trim any lanes out, so we'll have to stay up near the clubhouse.

I just got back a little bit ago from mowing and even managed to get the zero-turn mower stuck in the mud. Mike and I are going back tomorrow to finish trimming and setting out the rest of the targets. There's about 10 or so in the practice area right up front, and another 12-14 at various stages down the row up front. That's the best I could do.
That's plenty enough targets for a second annual smackdown..... Gotta work with what you got..... [8D]BTW El' Dinko is feeling awfully cocky for this shoot guys.... Better watch out for the Hoosier redneck!

Quick Reply: UNofficial HNI Coon Creek Hunt Club GTG - Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.