Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27 >

NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Old 05-12-2008, 09:56 PM

Default RE: NY,PA,OH HNI get together

Hey guys, Is anyone going to bring a friend or family member?
I was going to ask one of my buddies to come along.
If he can't , I was thinking about bringingmy 9yr. old son if you ( all of you) think he's not too young. He hates bugs though.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just keeping the list out there ...

1. PreacherTony

2. HuntingBry

3. PA Hardwoods

4. PABuck_HNTR...3

5. Archer58

6. Germ

7. PA Bow/Flinter

8. Ohbowhntr

9. Rob/PA

10. buckeye

11. MATHEWS PA BOWHUNTER

12. MANIAC998

13. joshw020
Old 05-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: archer58

Hey guys, Is anyone going to bring a friend or family member?
I was going to ask one of my buddies to come along.
If he can't , I was thinking about bringingmy 9yr. old son if you ( all of you) think he's not too young. He hates bugs though.
Gene,
I don't see anything wrong with that, but there probably will be a few "adult beverages" consumed, but I'd imagine he's been around where that has occured before. I don't think too many of the guys would object, I'm certainly not in objection, as long as he doesn't make ME look bad.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Host of Hosts

I don't have a problem with it Gene. I think everyone should try to bring a friend or 2. Kids are welcome as long as the parents don't have a problem with the beverage issue.Just be sure to add a number next to your sign in so I can paln for enough food for a cook out on saturday
Old 05-16-2008, 01:32 PM

Thanks for the input guys.
Adult beveridge's don't bother him nor does he care for them.(yet)
But he may out shoot you all.

Old 05-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Host of Hosts

But he may out shoot you all.
I don't have a problem with that either..... It's all in fun
Old 05-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trying to get an idea here, who all is going to be there the first night??? And any idea what activities may be going on or equipment needed???
Old 05-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Host of Hosts

Doug, It's hard to make out a schedule of what's going on cause I'm not getting any input from those signed up.

I do know that all you will need is your bow and whatever you carry with you when 3-D shootingand BYOB.I'll be there friday saturday and sunday.

Friday night will probably be just setting up camp and meet and greet, comsumption of whatever beverages. Campfires ect

Saturday will be something like

Breakfast...Bs sessions...3-D shoot along with other shooting events Dart Video, Indoor paper, long range shoot, thinking about a airrow gun shoot with the winner taking home the airrow gun, someone mentioned an archery pig or buck game. And didn't you mention some cornhole game?

after shooting events go back to campgrounds for dinner, drinking, exchange game, some have thought about a swap meet with hunting and archery items. More BS sessions around campfires.

Sunday more 3-D and archery shoots. Then everyone will probably start heading home.

I'm open to any suggestions and input from anyone who's attending. I'm hoping the gas prices aren't hurting the event. Please guys post your intentions so I can make plans.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry, I should have verified, I meant like camping equipment, etc. I wasn't looking for an ITENERARY so to speak, just wondering if everyone was gonna be there on Friday night, or whether guys were coming in on Saturday morning. I've been looking at the Rhinehart "Ball" target, it might be fun to throw and shoot. As long as we have a good area to shoot it.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Host of Hosts

Doug, the campgrounds won't allow for us to shoot on the property, but there will be plenty of room at the club and or proshop.

I have a brand new tent that has never been out of the box if someone wants to borrow it. As far as camping items...tents, sleeping bags, pillows,coolers for beer, food whatever you want in that category, I guess whatever you need for a couple nights of camping.

I'll have plenty of firewood and I'll be providing food for the cookout on Saturday. Burgers, dogs, sausage, potato salad, baked beans, chips ect.

Quick Reply: NY,PA,OH (Northeast) HNI get together JULY 25-27

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.