Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BowTech Interactive Archery Experience at NASCAR, etc. >

BowTech Interactive Archery Experience at NASCAR, etc.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowTech Interactive Archery Experience at NASCAR, etc.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default BowTech Interactive Archery Experience at NASCAR, etc.

BowTech's Interactive Archery Experience Hits the Road

[/align]
[/align]
[/align]
Contact Information:
Margaret Knupp
[email protected]

[/align][/align]For Immediate Release

[/align]

Eugene, OR (February 27, 2008) The BowTech Interactive Trailer has taken to the road again and is leaving in its wake a multitude of new archery enthusiasts. Team Realtree® and Rocky Boots® who are heavily involved in promoting the hunting industry have partnered with the BowTech trailer, the most effective tool in the industry for introducing archery to the masses on a grass roots level.

Measuring more than 60 feet long, this truck-and-trailer combination allows people of all ages the opportunity to experience archery in a safe, enclosed environment. Once at the event site, the trailer's three 8-foot windows open to create an observation area allowing spectators to view individuals shooting bows and hitting lifelike 3-D targets. Participants are greeted by instructors who provide one-on-one training ensuring an enjoyable "in-the-woods" experience.

The 2008 scheduled tour destinations include stops at a number of high-profile events including BowTech and Diamond dealer events, Texas Trophy Hunter Extravaganzas, Outdoor Life Total Outdoorsman Challenges and highlighting the tour are several Speedway Motorsports' NASCAR® events featuring venues in Atlanta (two events), Bristol(two events), Dallas(two events) and Charlotte. With more than 40 stops planned across the country in 2008, scheduled events to date expect to draw over 2,000,000 attendees.

"We at BowTech are very excited about the Interactive Trailer's 2008 schedule," says Margaret Knupp, BowTech marketing manager. "The trailer provides people with the opportunity to try out the latest and greatest archery equipment. This is just BowTech's way of promoting and protecting the future of archery and bow hunting."

For the complete Interactive Archery Trailer schedule and event details, visit www.bowtecharchery.com/trailer.

BowTech, a wholly owned subsidiary of Savage Sports Corporation, manufactures and distributes the world's finest compound bows and supplementary archery equipment. Founded in 1999, BowTech's corporate offices and manufacturing facilities are located in Eugene, Oregon. Today, BowTech brands include BowTech, Diamond Archery, Stryker, Octane, Airow Gun and WaterDog Surface Technologies, with a worldwide dealer and distributor network.

© 2008 BowTech

[/align]
Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 PM

Default RE: BowTech Interactive Archery Experience at NASCAR, etc.

Sweet! I want to drive the Bowtech car and the special Diamond scheme at the all star race! [8D][8D]
Old 02-27-2008, 08:24 PM

sounds cool. might have to go see the one that will be at Springfield MO
Old 02-28-2008, 08:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice...now if you were just hittin' Pocono or Dover then I would have a legitimate excuse to tell the wife why I need to go.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Nice...now if you were just hittin' Pocono or Dover then I would have a legitimate excuse to tell the wife why I need to go.

But, what if it was a hair cut weekend?...
Old 03-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, anywhere in PA would be awesome figuring PA has such a huge database of hunters. I'd love to see this rig first hand.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

that things sweet looking
Old 03-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sure is Rory.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Bartender

The market mustnot be to good here in the midwest? The nearest on the schedule is OH. We could use this tool around here in Wi.
I know PSE show's up for the Bass Pro hunting show in August but that is about it.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

That would be cool for large events like Nascar races.

Quick Reply: BowTech Interactive Archery Experience at NASCAR, etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.