Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Double Bull/Primos Customer service? >

Double Bull/Primos Customer service?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Double Bull/Primos Customer service?

Old 02-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Double Bull/Primos Customer service?

Has anyone had any experience with DB customer service since they merged with Primos? I always have had great help from them and since they made the switch... it's been much more unimpressive. Anyone else had the same experience?
Old 02-26-2008, 04:40 PM

Default RE: Double Bull/Primos Customer service?

Quit rubbing it in...I want one real bad. Did you get the Dark Horse, or have an older model before they merged with Primos.

I can't believe how different their new camo looks inperson compared to photos online. I take back all my statements about it....it is impressive in person. Dark Horse isn't really a good name for it, the camo isn't really all that dark..Very contrasting. I was impressed.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:59 PM

they assure me that the warranty hasnt changed. They have been charging for shipping for quite some time before the buyout

rick

Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I sure hope nothing has changed! Double Bull (before the buyout) was THEE best company I've EVER delt with, period. No questions.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Today I got everything straightened out, they were extremely helpful... seems like the same ol' Double Bull.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

Today I got everything straightened out, they were extremely helpful... seems like the same ol' Double Bull.
Thats good to hear. I want to get one. Do they still make the matrix 360 or do they only make the New Dark Horse. How much are they.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

What a relief! Glad everything worked out.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had a Buddy that called them last week, and all he had to say was good.
I really doubt anything will change as my dealings with Primos has always been A-1

Dan
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 PM

they are only making the dark horse now. I knew double bull would take care of you guys

rick
Old 08-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Spike

Default Terrible service

I have had an ongoing six month attempt at replacing some broken rods on my double bull blind. I have spoke with 3 different customer service reps on the phone and each was sending them right out. Last week bubba assured me via email that I would get a ups tracking number later that day. Over a week and no tracking number, no rods. Couldn't possibly get any worse. Products are awesome , but hope you don't have problems.

Quick Reply: Double Bull/Primos Customer service?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.