Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Need a little help to support bowtech....! >

Need a little help to support bowtech....!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need a little help to support bowtech....!

Old 02-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need a little help to support bowtech....!

Yea.....thats why when he said that i was a little confused....
Old 02-25-2008, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

maybe he did something to tick off the bowtech rep
Old 02-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

BH Bailey, I guarantee you there are other issues at work here. There is no question about the quality of Bowtech Bows.

Dan
Old 02-25-2008, 11:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

ok.....so let me ask this......Has ANYONE HERE had ANY problems with there bowtech?
I am looking for a new bow right now and the only thing that would make me take pause on pulling the trigger on a Bowtech at this time was a small little screw fell off the bow while shooting it in the shop (little socket head cap screw, black, under 1/4 thread) took the shop owner 10 minutes or so to figure out where it came from.......

Other than that, they have felt like great bows.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Wiaxle

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

ok.....so let me ask this......Has ANYONE HERE had ANY problems with there bowtech?
I am looking for a new bow right now and the only thing that would make me take pause on pulling the trigger on a Bowtech at this time was a small little screw fell off the bow while shooting it in the shop (little socket head cap screw, black, under 1/4 thread) took the shop owner 10 minutes or so to figure out where it came from.......

Other than that, they have felt like great bows.
Sounds like a mod screwOnce you get the bow set up with the proper mods a drop of Blue Loctite to each mod screw will keep them tight, then you'll be good to go.

Dan
Old 02-25-2008, 11:49 AM

[/quote]

Sounds like a mod screwOnce you get the bow set up with the proper mods a drop of Blue Loctite to each mod screw will keep them tight, then you'll be good to go.

Dan
[/quote]

Yuppers, there was a thread about this exact problem floating around somewhere a couple weeks ago, but danged if I could find it....like I said, the only negative I have encountered, and seems like a pretty minor one.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've dealt with a variety of bows over several years and loose mods are pretty common. Correct setup, and Blue Loctite and you'll never experience that again

Dan
Old 02-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot with alot of people that shoot BowTech and I have never seen any of those issues and theyare very happy with thier bows. I have shot them and set them up and they make a fine bow.Hell take a look at alot of these new bows and you see Bowtech all over them.The Ind doesnt follow failure.There has to be something personal here.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know 3 BowTech dealer's near by and I've heard nothing but raving review's from them , I'm yet to hear about these issue's anywhere else . I would think if what your dealer is telling you is true ,I'm sure another dealer would tell you the same thing . I think it's bull as well.

nubo
Old 02-25-2008, 03:37 PM

I have had the same exact problem with screws coming out of my cams. just a little vibration that progresses. nothing that a little blue loc tite or even string wax in the threads won't repair. I also had the limbs crack on my 06' allegiance. Will I buy a bowtech when I'm ready for a new bow? YES. I firmly believe that the cracked limbs were due to personal error with my dealer and the allen screws are an extremely minor issue. their customer service is the best I've ever seen. You don't really see a whole lot of advertising from bowtech, so you've got to ask yourself the question, why do all these guys love bowtech so much? the answer is thousands of satisfied customers. I like to think of it as instead of putting all their money into advertising, bowtech is using that money to bring new innovative technology to the table for us.just my 2 cents.

Quick Reply: Need a little help to support bowtech....!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.