Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 HE JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN... >

HE JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HE JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN...

Old 02-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default HE JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN...

Solast night I am sleeping like a baby.. poor me.... worn out and tired from long days at work and long evenings of coaching ball games ....getting home late... etc ... I get home last night after a game.. andright after I dozeoffto sleep in my easy chair...... The PHONE RINGS!!!!!!!

NORTH DAKOTA ON THE LINE.... (TJF).... HEY I FOUND 3 more sheds today! OBTW.. how you doing out there, any of that snow melt yet... Um how many shed you got bro...??? As I struggle to wake up, I conjure up the visualof the one shed I was able to find this new year...before I gotburried in snow out here......

31 sheds for the season.. (are you kidding me, I am thinking!) Tim answers when I had asked him...( MAN AM I IN A HOLE...)[]..

I cant take these LATE NIGHT SHED REPORT/WAKE UP CALLS>>!!!!! Hes messing with my mind...

Just messing with you Tim.. sorry I was so groggy last night.. LMAO.. Keep up the great work shed hunting.. You and Tyler both! Oh and shoot me some darned pix!
Old 02-22-2008, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HE JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN...

lol... Nice Job Tim. But I have a feeling thatTroymight have a strong comeback. The race is on!
Old 02-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Troy, you have plenty of time.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

That would get under a guys skin . I feel your pain on the snow. Here in Southern Illinois, we have been covered in at least 5" of ice for two weeks now. It is supposed to warm up through the weekend and early next week. Hopefully I can make it out then. Good luck to you when you finally get rid of the snow.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:23 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: shed33

Solast night I am sleeping like a baby.. poor me.... worn out and tired from long days at work and long evenings of coaching ball games ....getting home late... etc ... I get home last night after a game.. andright after I dozeoffto sleep in my easy chair...... The PHONE RINGS!!!!!!!

NORTH DAKOTA ON THE LINE.... (TJF).... HEY I FOUND 3 more sheds today! OBTW.. how you doing out there, any of that snow melt yet... Um how many shed you got bro...??? As I struggle to wake up, I conjure up the visualof the one shed I was able to find this new year...before I gotburried in snow out here......

31 sheds for the season.. (are you kidding me, I am thinking!) Tim answers when I had asked him...( MAN AM I IN A HOLE...)[]..

I cant take these LATE NIGHT SHED REPORT/WAKE UP CALLS>>!!!!! Hes messing with my mind...

Just messing with you Tim.. sorry I was so groggy last night.. LMAO.. Keep up the great work shed hunting.. You and Tyler both! Oh and shoot me some darned pix!

Troy, Troy , Troy

You must still be groggy... I called you last night and told you I found two more. I PM you todayto rub itinwith finding3 more. So now you flame me in public with this excuse of ankle deep snow in your area.I've only begun to mess with you. By the time I am done withshed season...every time you hear " any "phone ring you'll be thinking that b@stard found another one!!

Tim
Old 02-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice Tim!!!
Old 02-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ha Ha , thats almost bad as having a big buck patterned in a place you cant hunt.
Hang in there Troy, won't be long you can leave the snowshoes at home.

Tim and Tyler's 30 shed lead is not so bad.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:05 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

The set and side today came off 140 plus bucks. We do have quite a bit of snow but nothing like Troy's area. With it being very open here, the wind has kept the snow from getting very deep in the open fields... anywheres from 6" to 1.5' . The 3 sheds were dropped within the last few days so they were sitting on top. Anyways here are the three...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh Yea, those are good ones.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:19 PM

Troy, if it makes you feel any better I've found zilch so far this season.

Took the dog out today just for S&G and there was still a foot and a half of snow at the base of Mica. Went up to where I had my blind (notice I said had) and found about two and a half feet. Thought someone stole my Matrix blind before I saw a corner ofit sticking through the snow. [:@]It'll be the middle of next month before I can pull it out from under all that snow and [hopefully] put 'er back together.

Dog had a blast and is worn out. He's passed out on my bed now. Zero sheds for me for 2008 so far. [&:]