Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hunter's ALERT... >

Hunter's ALERT...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunter's ALERT...

Old 02-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunter's ALERT...

ORIGINAL: nick_bleuer76

This is the message I sent him, remind you, I was very angry, some might be mad at my comment, I am sorry.

You are a ####### moron! Hunting is more humane than shoving a rod through a cows brain! I swear to GOD, if you ever step on to my property, I will blow your ####### brains out with my AK-47. Because of your ####### videos, I am going to go out and shoot extra deer, you mother #######, I am going to go butcher some chickens, and I am going to go trap a raccoon, then let my hunting dogs rip him apart! I swear to god if I ever see you, I will beat you to death, If you are on my own property! Because of your videos, I am going to hunt EVEN more animals, I am going to take children hunting , I am going to hunt all the time, harvesting anything I can, so you stay in California, where your punk ### probably lives! If I ever see you on my property, I will put an arrow through your heart, just like I did too bambi last fall!!!

I didnt really shoot bambi, he dosent need to know that. I am sorry if some of my words affended some.
mannn come on! thats just fueling there fire!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Flag it,promotes hatred and vilolence.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:22 PM

Trespassers will be shot on sight! Survivors will be shot again and again and again... We've had some vandalizm (SP) and have remedied that via hidden video. Prosecuted 10 idiots who managed to make it safely off our property. Heaven help anyone who gets caught trespassing. all that have been prosecuted have been charged with the norm but we threw in a extra charge. Attempted murder and or intent to inflict serious bodily harm in a malisious (SP)manner. 7 have been put in jail and 3 juvi's on probation of 10yrs. Folks I strongly recommend that you invest in aIR trail cam that date/time stamps or has video ability. I respect people opinions so I do not push mine on others. When poeple do things like this they have intent todo serious harm to otherpeople. Most lawyers won't go near these cases becausethey are cut and dry with photo and video evidence. It's easy to mic up any video. It's all on the internet. Be smart and be safe.Alwaysinspect and photograph your stands and or blind positions. You'll know if someone has been there that shoudn't. People are stupid especially those that don't know what kind of hunter you are.

Respectfully
Ben Marks
Old 02-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

I think CharlieP posted something on this also. The poor misimformed people out wasting thier time as usuasl.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:12 PM

That kinda stuff pisses me off so bad!!!![:@][:'(][:@][:'(][:@]
Old 02-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Typical Buck

Let one of those little @#%!$% mess with my deer stand I will #$@%!& his world up. People like that really piss me off, I would love to catch one of those guys one day. Sorry if I am ranting.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

They arent even worth our time....
Old 02-21-2008, 10:22 PM

This is the message I sent him, remind you, I was very angry, some might be mad at my comment, I am sorry.

You are a ####### moron! Hunting is more humane than shoving a rod through a cows brain! I swear to GOD, if you ever step on to my property, I will blow your ####### brains out with my AK-47. Because of your ####### videos, I am going to go out and shoot extra deer, you mother #######, I am going to go butcher some chickens, and I am going to go trap a raccoon, then let my hunting dogs rip him apart! I swear to god if I ever see you, I will beat you to death, If you are on my own property! Because of your videos, I am going to hunt EVEN more animals, I am going to take children hunting , I am going to hunt all the time, harvesting anything I can, so you stay in California, where your punk ### probably lives! If I ever see you on my property, I will put an arrow through your heart, just like I did too bambi last fall!!!

I didnt really shoot bambi, he dosent need to know that. I am sorry if some of my words affended some.
Why would you write something like this? I understand your frustration and I'm not asking you tiptoe through the tulipswith these type of people.....but just think next time.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Bols

Why would you write something like this? I understand your frustration and I'm not asking you tiptoe through the tulipswith these type of people.....but just think next time.

[:-]x2.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shot in the woods? certainly possible if they crossed the wrong guy. What about trespassing? Criminals. These people are crazy. How can intelligent people not realize hunting is good for the environment? What goes around comes around......

Quick Reply: Hunter's ALERT...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.