Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A womans brain

Old 02-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A womans brain

I wish I had a womans brain... I'd probably hate, a lot less, and care a lot more.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

This post makes me want to make a new post...good call!...I know one thing....I think I would have been looking for a beautiful lady hunter on this sight back in the day when I was single...Great post! I think about a lot of things...However....I may just stare at a Chickadee for 5 minutes and zone out and think about what it would be like to be a bird....My mind is all over the place in the woods....One thing is for sure...My instincts are wide open...my ears are on... and I'm in a different zone......totally focussed..
Old 02-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like the woman won the fight over the computer tonight....
Old 02-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dubbyasdoe

ORIGINAL: NEW61375

A womans what???
You know a womans brain... the same topic title that you were interested in enough to view this post....yet I now find...it isto BIG a concept for you to grasp... it's ok...

Actually what got me interested was when I scrolled over the thread title and it let me read the first sentence of your post which was something along the lines of....

"Okay, so I know for myself sitting in a tree stand during the season.. "

And since I always like posts about sitting in treestands I clicked on it, admittedly after reading the first sentence and seeing the thread title I was curious how the two would tie in. Well now I know, the rest was just my attempt at humor (thank you, I'll be here til Thursday,be sure to tip your bartender or waitress).

Thebrain of a women is not too big a concept to grasp, hell I'll be the first to admit you ladies are smart. For example, Monica Lewinskys' boyfriends' wife might become the first women president in the US, I mean she has to be smart, right.

I know, I know, don't quit my day job.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate

I wish I had a womans brain... I'd probably hate, a lot less, and care a lot more.
Wow, I didn't see that coming from the "killdeer with his bare hands guy". Is that really you KP?