Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ITS A GIRL!

Old 02-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: ITS A GIRL!

nice bow and one heck of a shot
Old 02-19-2008, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

She is calling you OUT, time to man up
Germ I don't think Dubbya has the stones to man up...Especially since she has them. LOL!!![8D]
Old 02-19-2008, 08:10 PM

I think if she outshoots you at the GTG Dubbya you should have to wear a pink shirt saying "Owned by Dubbyas Doe" and carry a purse around for the rest of the GTG. LOL

Who else thinks this is a good idea? Oh and I think the pictures of this should be posted for all to see. LOL
Old 02-19-2008, 08:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

Dubbya- She can outcall you and out shoot you? Damn she owns you!
Possibly, but I do know this... If she outshoots me, according to the results at the GTG last year, she outshoots everyone else except buckeye

And MO, I don't think you want to offer her the same challenge that you and I took part in last year
Sorry it's hard to shoot with a million mosquitoes in my face. Even with that I know am not as good as you guys, but could have concentrated more...I still have nightmares of mosquitoes attacking me....bzzz bzzz

At least if we do that competition this year I will have someone easier on the eyes.[8D]
Old 02-19-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Germ I don't think Dubbya has the stones to man up...Especially since she has them. LOL!!![8D]
That's it, I'm outta here before my man card gets taken away and I get smashed by a giant beer can.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:13 PM

I think if she outshoots you at the GTG Dubbya you should have to wear a pink shirt saying "Owned by Dubbyas Doe" and carry a purse around for the rest of the GTG. LOL

Who else thinks this is a good idea? Oh and I think the pictures of this should be posted for all to see. LOL
Best idea of 2008.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:13 PM

I vote YES!!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:15 PM

That's it, I'm outta here before my man card gets taken away and I get smashed by a giant beer can.
ROFLMFAO!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM

I VOTE YES ALSO. LOL!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dubbya- She can outcall you and out shoot you? Damn she owns you!
Possibly, but I do know this... If she outshoots me, according to the results at the GTG last year, she outshoots everyone else except buckeye

And MO, I don't think you want to offer her the same challenge that you and I took part in last year
Sorry it's hard to shoot with a million mosquitoes in my face. Even with that I know am not as good as you guys, but could have concentrated more...I still have nightmares of mosquitoes attacking me....bzzz bzzz

At least if we do that competition this year I will have someone easier on the eyes.[8D]
You callin' me ugly? That's alright, I'll gladly be the blind squirrel in this situation

Alright, I'm in... but what happens WHEN I win!?!?! But in the event that my bow has a malfunction I request that the shirt not be extra small.

Quick Reply: ITS A GIRL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.