HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Another Pick One (Bow mounted quiver) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/232625-another-pick-one-bow-mounted-quiver.html)

buckmaster 02-15-2008 09:52 AM

Another Pick One (Bow mounted quiver)

I like both the soft-Loc and the Treelimb, i like the unique feature found on both, please review what descriptions i have and let me know what you would choose. And the Tree limb is about 10.00 CHEAPER. Im really leaning towards the treelimb, it actual comes with a tree hanger. and it looks cool but if i should be seriously convinced otherwise then the will poll show. Thanks.

Edit: Try to view this as you was in the market for one and had no experience with either.... Just by description and if you do have experience, explain why you would choose one over the other.

[ul][*]Quick Detach Mounting System[*]One Vertical and Two Angled
Locking Postions[*]Vertically Adjustable[*]Built-in Treelimb Hanger w/ Rubber coated screw in Bow Hook[*]Accepts Mechanical
or Fixed Broadheads[*]Grips Aluminum or Carbon Arrows[*]Ultra Quiet Design [/ul]

Featuresthe Soft Loc Rail Gripper which is a pair of rubber grippers mounted on a machined aluminum bracket that permanently mounts onto the bow. Two aluminum rail guides that separate the hood from the arrow gripper and press snugly into the rail grippers. Rotates 15 degrees and is reversable for right or left hand shooters, and includes an extra rubber gripper that is friction mounted to the hood end of the guide rail for expandable broadheads.

mert_04 02-15-2008 09:57 AM

RE: Another Pick One (Bow mounted quiver)

I had the Apline Soft-Loc and didnt really like it. If I'd set my bow on my lap with the quiver side down it had a tendency to come off. So I got rid of it and bought a Kwikee Kwiver, which I like alotmore.

GR8atta2d 02-15-2008 09:58 AM

I like my sof-lok. I have the 3 arrow Quiver.

mobow 02-15-2008 10:04 AM

That treelimb is a pretty cool quiver....I like it.

MGH_PA 02-15-2008 10:04 AM

I have a 5 arrow soft-loc and so far, so good. I like it, although I can see the broadheads becoming fairly detrimental to the foam in the hood over time, but that's expected.

MeanV2 02-15-2008 10:04 AM

The SoftLoc would be my choice between the 2.

Dan

Bullet Hole Bailey 02-15-2008 10:34 AM

Go with a Bohning!

5575gb 02-15-2008 11:20 AM

Bohning Lynx, because it works.

MOhunter46 02-15-2008 12:21 PM

That treelimb quiver look pretty cool IMO