Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lesser known treestands >

Lesser known treestands

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lesser known treestands

Old 02-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lesser known treestands

Check This Out........... This is the first time I have ever seen one of these. Good link Mike[align=left]
[blockquote]

®
[/blockquote][/align]

THEFLEX-E-LADDER® is a 20' (5) 4' sections made of 6061 - T6 aircraft aluminum, flexible ladder. Each section weighs about 2 lbs for a total of 10 lbs for 20'. Besides it being extremely light weight and packable. It's a perfect tandem product to go along with "The Leveler®" & "Mag Leveler®."

The Ladder flexes, as the name implies, to form fit to a tree at almost any angle or lean. It will contour to a crooked or leaning tree easily. It also can be separated and used as 4' stacking or stagger sections to get around a limb or crotch of a tree. It attaches with (5) straps with hooks on each end. We decided to pack it as a 20' ladder to give the hunter more versatility and options instead of buying extra sections or using tree spikes to get a little higher. This ladder was T.M.A. certified to exceed 300 lbs.

[blockquote]

[/blockquote]
Dealer Inquiries Welcome
Disclaimer: Our products are only sold through Authorized Dealers or directly to our customers. If you have purchased one of our products through an alternate avenue, we cannot be responsible for any resulting defects and/or damage. Please call our office if you have any questions or need to verify if you have purchased an illegal product(s).

Tony Muhich
Sales and Marketing
Innovative Tree Stands, Inc.
2211 Brookwood Ct.
Joliet, IL. 60435
Office: (815) 725-7268 / Cell: (815) 382-4334
Fax: (815) 725-4767

Old 02-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lesser known treestands

Greg, for the price you can't go wrong.

They may be on the smaller size as far as platforms go but IMO it's all ya really need. Footrest really helps too.

I'll be picking up a few more this year. Once Gander marks them down.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Spike

Default Innovative Treestands

I recently hunted with the owner of innovative treestands, he just had a shipment come in and finally have my hands on one.

Now I can hang a stand in places I always wanted to but could not previously. Crooked trees are no longer off limits!!

This has opened up a whole bunch of places in the woods I used to only dream about hunting.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Spike

Screamin Eagle...
Old 12-09-2010, 02:40 AM
opg
Spike

supermag treestands. made in charlotte,nc
Old 12-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cougar Claw
Old 12-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw a treestand that I really like at the harrisburg show last weekend~~~~ Treewalker Treestands!!
I'll second this. If these guys had the money to advertise as much as the big name brands this would be the most popular climbing stand in America.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Chippewa Treestands out of Michigan. They are pretty awesome. PRicey, but they are sweet. Big, sturdy, and great attachment system.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Fork Horn

I'll second Chippewa. Like their system.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Spike

I have one of the early model treewalkers love it will be getting newer one for next season

Quick Reply: Lesser known treestands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.