Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Looking for a new job? >

Looking for a new job?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Looking for a new job?

Old 02-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Looking for a new job?

Ourgood friend and supporter of HuntingNet, James McGovern from Rinehart Targets, asked me to post this for him. They are currently looking to hire a driver/operator to manage their R100 shoots across the country this coming season. Basically you get to drive around the country in their giant truck, help set up 3-d tournaments, and shoot both arrows and the bull with archers and bowhunters all the time. There's definitely worse jobs in the world!

Even if you're not interested in the job, check out their website at www.rinehart3d.com They make the best 3-D targets in the world, without question. And they were nice enough to support us last year by donating a bunch of new targets to our hunt club for the Hunt'n Camp get together. Its always nice to help support the people who help support us.

Anywho, here's the job specs from James.

The R100 is currently hiring a Manager/Driver. Applicants must be highly motivated, very independent, able to think on the fly, and easy to get along with. Flexibility and the ability to work well with a large group of people are an absolute must. Responsibilities will include driving the semi from shoot to shoot, managing setup of all targets, running registration, speaking in front of people, and representing the target company.

The shoot schedule begins the end of February/beginning of March and runs through the middle of September. (Yes this means you would have all of hunting season off) You would also have Easter, Labor Day, and Memorial Day, And Mothers day off, along with any other days the shoot does not run during the season. During the off season you will work from home to help coordinate the R100 marketing.

You must have a CDL in order to do this job. If you don’t currently have a CDL we will help you get one.

Lodging is provided in a full function motor home. Pay is negotiable.

For inquiries please send a resume to Rinehart Targets via e-mail At [email protected] or send them to our fax number 608-757-8120

Thank you,
James McGovern
Old 02-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Looking for a new job?

If I was single, I'd be jumping all over this!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

You're not kidding. Could you imagine.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Hmm.. Tempting but I imagine it would seriously cut into my fish sticking schedule. [:-]
Old 02-06-2008, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

If I was single, I'd be jumping all over this!
X2 Sounds like a cool job!
Old 02-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

All hunting season except for turkey! lolItwould be a nice position.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:45 PM

I need a CDL... [&:]
Old 02-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

are there more then one meaning for CDL? cause in CA it means California Drivers License??
Old 02-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I need a CDL... [&:]
They say they will help you get one. It would be a great job. Imagine the learning opportunities.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

are there more then one meaning for CDL? cause in CA it means California Drivers License??
CDL as in Commercial Drivers License

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.