Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 strongly thinking of getting the bowtech 82nd >

strongly thinking of getting the bowtech 82nd

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

strongly thinking of getting the bowtech 82nd

Old 02-01-2008, 11:51 PM

Default RE: strongly thinking of getting the bowtech 82nd

I'm positive, Doug.

To me, they look different. Like I said, no idea what it is...
Old 02-02-2008, 01:52 AM

A few things I noticed about the 82nd vs. the Allegiance is the slimmer limb pockets on the 82ndand a much more reflexed riser on the Allegiance.

Those two things might throw youfor a second thereWash.

Especially after you have been staring at your main squeeze for quite some time. You are a committed man. [8D] No hint of wandering eyes. No talk ofthe grassbeing greener on the other side.

You might not be the fanboy I thought you were gonna become. Octane too rich, 82nd not pretty enough......

You got Apples on your mind, don't cha?
Old 02-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Dan.....

You remind me of the guy who bought the Celica......the year before Toyota introduced the Supra.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:24 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey Dan.....

You remind me of the guy who bought the Celica......the year before Toyota introduced the Supra.
Whats that Mean
Old 02-02-2008, 06:29 AM
Typical Buck

Bowtech/Diamond our putting out some great stuff, seems that it is only getting better.

The 82nd is fast, light and well built. Personally, I have never shot it but, I see them in my range all the time and never heard a complaint about it. Seems the only complaint I am hearing is on the accessories some guys are putting on them.

Just my .02
Old 02-02-2008, 06:29 AM
Dominant Buck

I was talking about Wash, HD.....we'll see if he "gets it".(although he's likely not old enough to)
Old 02-02-2008, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey Dan.....

Old 02-02-2008, 06:57 AM
Host of Hosts

I shot the 82nd a few days ago. It was a little long in the draw dept for me to get a good feel for it, but I didn't notice alot of noise from it as compared to other bows excluding the General and Guardian.It is definately noticable how fast she'll sling an arrow.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:04 AM
Dominant Buck

OK guys.....here goes...

Throught the 80's and into the 90's.....Toyota always had a line of "sporty" cars. The flagship of this line being the Toyota Celica. Somwhere in the mid 80's.....Toyota introduced a line that blew away the Celica in performance and style.

Now....Imagine you were the guy that went into the dealership in say 1984 and wanted their baddest, fastest ride......and they sold you a Celica. Now imagine what you'd feel like in October.....when they introduced the new Supra.

Now....Imagine you're Dan (Wash Hunter).....and you're standing there with your Celic......I mean....your Allegiance......and the 82nd is introduced.

It was a joke.[&:]
Old 02-02-2008, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I spent some time shooting some of the new bows earlier this week and all I can say is that the 82nd. impressed me more than any of them. I shot it side by side with my Guardian and felt that the draw cycle was better on the 82nd. and it was definitely more quiet than my Guardian. The InVelvet finish is really as nice as everyone has been saying it is.

Oh yeah,it's kind of fast too.

Quick Reply: strongly thinking of getting the bowtech 82nd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.