Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who's buying a copy?? >

Who's buying a copy??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who's buying a copy??

Old 01-31-2008, 07:46 AM

Default Who's buying a copy??

Who is going to buy a copy of "The Grind" WKP? I know Im going to the first chance I get, it looks good and the guys from the crew say it is a treat.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Who's buying a copy??

I'll definetly be ording a copy.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:27 AM

Did you see the first one?? "Beyond the Kill" ?
Old 01-31-2008, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I did, Doubt I'll watch the second. Personal opinion, I wish them well though.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:52 AM

Gr8atta2nd, I just read an article from the Grand Haven newspaper in Mich. Todd was quoted saying that this one is far better than the last, he said they only had about a week to edit and produce the first one. He said the crew actually cringes when they watch Beyond the Kill when compared to the new one. I understand why some may not have liked the first one, not a lot of kills, and some down time in the video, but Todd says this one is different and all kills are from this season and are all bow kills!! Im pumped, I will let you know how it was when I get the copy!!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:11 AM

I sure will be. I freaking loved the first one!
Old 01-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: mobow

I sure will be. I freaking loved the first one!
I second that!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will either but one, or get him to trade the vid and some WKP gear for a rock again [8D]The firstvid. rocked
Old 01-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

WKP takes every aspect that I like about other videos and wraps it into a neat package. I love the narration that is in Drury videos, and Todd does a wonderful job of narrating his videos. I love the personalities of the Primos videos, and WKP has a great bunch of guys. I love watching videos from smaller production companies knowing that they don't have huge intensely managed farms, big corporate sponsorships, or other things the "average joe" does not have, and WKP is a DIY group of hard working, dedicated hunters. I love the year-round input of the Dream Season series and WKP shows what goes into making their hunts happen. They also use some things that nobody else does, like the deer's point-of-view shots. I love that!

What it all comes down to is WKP has created a recipe for what the perfect hunting video is in my mind, and they make great videos. I'll definitely be ordering one.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:19 PM

I have a select few DVD's I pick up every year.....it helps me get through the winter months. "The Grind" will be one of the videos I won't miss. I really enjoyed last years offering from the WKP crew.

I can only imagine they have had the opportunity to go "beyond the kill" and give us a 360 degree look at ahardcore huntingagain this year.

Quick Reply: Who's buying a copy??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.