Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elite GTO

Old 01-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Elite GTO

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Perhaps the Airbornes are more efficient at lower draw lengths.
[quote]

That's a real possiblity. It's hard to tell. The GTO has almost an inch more BH though.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

A lot of us value your input. I would value it a lot more if over the past year you didn't switch "greatest bow"s more than I have changed boxers!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

A lot of us value your input. I would value it a lot more if over the past year you didn't switch "greatest bow"s more than I have changed boxers!
You must not change boxers often.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

Ross
Hoyt
Elite

Those are just the three that come to mind in the past few months.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

OK

Back on Topic

Mobo thx for the valley info, I forgot to ask. I like a forgiving valley. ROSS has a little "mush" to theirs. I like that.
Well mobo I am going to have to shoot one

536 Grain Arrow
28'' Draw
70 lbs

I may go lighter if it is that fast[8D]

Old 01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

I will say that I am also interested in this bow and have been doing a lot of reading on different talk forums and the GTO is gaining a lot of fans, very quick.

The bad thing is that the LH GTO's aren't expected to hit the racks until March..if then.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ross
Hoyt
Elite

Those are just the three that come to mind in the past few months.
So you're saying you change boxers 3 times in a year?

All 3 are good bows.

I know someone is going to bring up the Bowtech thing too, I however didn't buy it.

They are all good bows, now I just have a better idea of what's what, unlike several months ago.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Typical Buck

And MATT, what did you expect? Everyone knows that this is a BowTech site. I own and BowTech and to be honest with you, this site has actually almost turned me to buy another brand. Kinda like the cocky Mathews shooters.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will say that I am also interested in this bow and have been doing a lot of reading on different talk forums and the GTO is gaining a lot of fans, very quick.

The bad thing is that the LH GTO's aren't expected to hit the racks until March..if then.
I'd say it'll be after that. I was told April-May AND we ordered ours in November.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah I know, but i am use to it Not even sure if that is what I am going to get.
Cardiac for sure, and I want a speed bow to tinker with. I will be ordering two bows

Quick Reply: Elite GTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.