Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shameless tool David Morris >

Shameless tool David Morris

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shameless tool David Morris

Old 01-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Shameless tool David Morris

Does anyone else find this guy to be a self serving piece of work besides me. I turned on his Bucks of Tecomate for about a total of 3 minutes tonight,... and that was enough for me. He's sitting in a lawn chair with another guy trying to sell that high fenced hunting is NO different and indeed is fair chase. He goes on to say why Boone and Crockett and Pope and Young are wrong in theiridea on what fair chase is. His theory goes something like... "My deer are so well fed that they can be totally nocturnal and shooting one really takes a lot of work and effort. The deer can still use his skills like smell to avoid and escape". He even thinks his deer are harded to kill than ones living in the wild and not behind his fences eating on food fields and bait piles. He and this other guy were almost in a frenze discussing how hard this high fence hunting is. AND YET,.... everytime you see David Morris or anyone kill a buck on Bucks of Tecomate they're over looking a food plot or baited road way while they sit in a shooting house of some sort. Oh yeah David, it's really really hard to hunt those fenced in critters. What a tool. I see this as the beginning of a big campaign by some of these guys to get high fenced hunting recognized as REAL HUNTING for the record books. Then all those pen raised deer can become world records. This guy is about as far from hunting as he can be. I'd rather not shoot a deer than be like he is.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Shameless tool David Morris

Good post Dave . I agree 100% !
Old 01-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I watched that episode a couple months ago and agree. Its just a salesmen doing his buisiness, thats all.Biggest thing that gets me is that I like Jeff foxworthy and him associating himself with that show really objects to the kind of person I thought Jeff really was. Don't get me wrong he is a great guy but come on. WCL
Old 01-25-2008, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

I agree with you 100%, he grows some Monster's but it's just deer farming really IMO. I watched one where he said alot of guys shoot small 130 inch deer and claim them to be trophies. He said yeah it's a nice deer but let's not tell everyone its a trophy.He was really talking down a lot of common hunters I think. In a lot of area a 130-inch deer is a monster. These guys don't hunt the average type of ground, they are very high dollar world class deer operations with very little huntingpressure. I think if you took him and put him on public ground or average lease, then he would probably different. I for one would stick a 130-inch deer anyday around here and be darn proud too.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil
everytime you see David Morris or anyone kill a buck on Bucks of Tecomate they're over looking a food plot or baited road way while they sit in a shooting house of some sort.
Thats the only way those deer can even put on 130 lbs, haha. Texas woudnt haveharldy anydeer that makes pope if it wasnt for the "deer farming". Yeah its a joke. Its still pretty sad that a 170 inch buck on a high fence in Texas is 7 1/2 years old and here in the midwest runnin wild they can hit that mark at 5 1/2, haha.......... Anyone see the episode where they saw the midget buck, that was halarious as all get out. I bout died laughin when I saw that messed up lil guy. WCL
Old 01-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hillbilly archer
I think if you took him and put him on public ground or average lease, then he would probably different.
Yeah he wouldnt kill one or know what to do. He'd be like a gay guy in a titty bar, lol.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oand I forgot. Its pretty sad when your wife can't even kill the buck she wants to kill (episode where she hunted by herself and had a big shooter, even by davids standards, and she didnt shoot cuz she was unsure if it was a shooter buck without her husband to give her the green light. Hunt goeson with him sitting with her and she shoots a managemnet 8 ptr,abig one but still management). Telling a client he can't shoot a buck is one thing but not allowing your wife to kill a deer that she would be proud of is BS and shows the true David Morris, a guy who cares more about his money and deer than his own wife. WCL
Old 01-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Dominant Buck

I think people like David Morris are the reason we've had this great influx of Male Enhancement advertising on the Outdoor and VS TV channels. What's up with that anyway? Don't they realize we don't have time for that stuff. LOL[8D][8D][8D] GOOOoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneee huntin.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:40 PM
Typical Buck

Sounds like a pompus you know what
Old 01-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Suck fest of a show. I cannot bring myself to watch it at all. Bucks of crapamote.

Quick Reply: Shameless tool David Morris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.