Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shameless tool David Morris >

Shameless tool David Morris

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shameless tool David Morris

Old 01-25-2008, 10:10 PM

Default RE: Shameless tool David Morris

I am probably gonna get bashed for this, but I kinda like the guy. If I had his resources, I would have the same type place in GA. Wouldnt be selling hunts though, it would be a family and friends type place. I dont see how its like shooting a deer in a pen when the pen is like 10,000 acres. I would have a high fence also, because with my luck, If Its Brown Its Down Hunting Club would most likely be close by and growing that size deer without helpful neighbors would be VERY difficult in different parts of the country (including my area). I do agree with ya'll on the wife thing, if my family thought it was a trophy, there would be no question in their mind that they could shoot it.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:26 AM

David...just out of curiousity???? Why do you still watch hunting on TV.....I agree with all you have said, but once a week you post something about how you got hacked off by another hunting show?

I love the replies....hilarious....but why watch them anymore?

Or better yet, what shows do you enjoy? [8D]
Old 01-26-2008, 04:33 AM
Dominant Buck

ABout once every 6 months would be more like it Bols. And when I happen on one that sets me off I tell someone. And what, you never watched a bad movie or had a bad date?Because one comes along once in a while doesn't mean we have to stop all of them. And like I say, I was flipping and caught maybe a total of 3 minutes of the thing before I turned it off. I thought it sucked and I said so. I write about it too find like souls. Just like others do around here with regard to pasta, beer and puppy dogs.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'd like to have the money it cost for the fence alone.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

What about just fencing around the neighbors that would not participate? Some deer would get by and I am sure the fence would make the neighbor really happy. heck, he might ask you over to play cards.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have to parrot what Bols asked... You knowTV hunting shows are garbage -ALL of them are, IMO-so why even watch them? Just to have something togripe about on the forum? Instead of watching TV, get your butt up off the couch and get in the woods!

Texas woudnt haveharldy anydeer that makes pope if it wasnt for the "deer farming".
Sad when all someone knows about a state is what they see on TV huntin' shows and then goes on a public forum to parade his ignorance for all to see. We've got a lot of high fence operations here, and there are a lot of nitwit 'hunters' who come here to film the crap they call 'hunting shows' on them. That's a certainty. This is abig state though and there's a heckuva lot moreland that isn't high fenced than is. You don't ever get to see that part of the state, do ya.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

I agree that it is just deer farming and not hunting...but I do like all the big bucks he has on his show...
Old 01-26-2008, 08:06 AM
Site Buck Guru

I wish I knew what he knows about deer.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I certainly don't like the high fenced scientifically created super deer.Or the 400 yard shots off shooting bags,or the hunts with pretty girls looking like they just as easily could have been dressed up to go to the mall,his daughter or daughters I believe.
David was one of the founders of North American Whitetail and has written a couple of very good books on deer hunting.I don't like the show or what he is advocating!
Old 01-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

David Morris is a clas A toolbag.
I watched his show once and he was bashing a PA hunter who wrote in and said that his deer heard wasn't natural.

The only video I'd like to see him on is one of those "when animals attack" shows.
Can you imagine one of his 190' deer pumped up on deer growth hormone (DGH) dragging his dumb arse around in a deer pen. I'd buy that DVD.

Quick Reply: Shameless tool David Morris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.