Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again >

Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again

Old 01-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again

If you know "Dink".....even a little...you know he's a craftsman. After I shot a buck I was after this year...I talked to him about doing one of his "Bloodrocks" for me to commemorate a great deer. It turned out beautifully.

I was talking to him, via PM, one evening....and he told me about he and his son doing some duck hunting. I asked how old his son was....and my wheels started turning. He said his son was into duck hunting....and I knew I had something the boy would like. As a former waterfowler...I had somenice calls. It was close to Christmas and I told Dan I was gonna send him something for his boy....and he could do something for me in the future. I sent him a new Acrylic RNT call....and Dink says the boy loves it.

Well....I've been wanting a bow rack.....and Dan and I talked. Long story short.....here's what he made for me. I received it, today.

Dan....you do beautiful work. I hope I'm loading it up right....lol. I haven't done my basement room....so it isn't on the wall yet. But....you get the picture.

As a favor, Dan.....I wish you'd post up that photo of your son and the dog. I love that one....and I feel good knowing the call's being enjoyed.

Here's what I got today. And...Tahnks, Dan.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again

Oh man i was sweating bullets that the bows would not fit, weeesh sigh of relief Your right Dalton loves the call, guys if you dont know about duck calls, this one is a very pricy $ classy call, thank you jeff again for making his day, glad you liked the rack. Ill get the pic up for in a few minutes, im on slow phone line. give me a sec.
The call Jeff gave him is the green one on the left, the call was like new, still in the bag and box.Note the Dog is still in hunt mode with eyes to the sky. (Rob, i want to also thank you for taking the time to send me some measurments to )

Dalton 16 on the right, me in the middle, His best friend Jamond 14 on the left, we had a blast that day. deeks in the back ground and lots of ice
Old 01-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Dan I was telling Lisa about the pic.....and she wants to see it. I'm sure the guys here would like to see it, too. It's great.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice rack bloodcreek!
Old 01-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your buck looks crooked Jeff.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

It is a good thing he is an asset to me or I would have already killed him. He has done a lot of "government work" for me in the past.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

El dinko has mucho talent.......
Old 01-25-2008, 05:35 PM

Nice work, Dan! That looks great!

Man, those RNT calls sure are nice. I've got one of the less expensive models and its called in its fair share of ducks.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice work!
Old 01-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just wish i could get the killing Big bucks consistently thig figured out Thanks bucko
ORIGINAL: buckeye

El dinko has mucho talent.......

Quick Reply: Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.