HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   What Bow and/or Equipment Will You Buy With Your Windfall? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/228907-what-bow-equipment-will-you-buy-your-windfall.html)

PreacherTony 01-24-2008 03:12 PM

What Bow and/or Equipment Will You Buy With Your Windfall?

I'm sure most of you know by now we are all getting.... $600.00 per person if you make less than $75k, $1,200.00 per married couple if you make less than $150k, tax refund ...... what Bowhunting equipment, or bow might you spend it on? :)

Rick James 01-24-2008 03:19 PM

RE: What Bow and/or Equipment Will You Buy With Your Windfall?

Likely a diamond. Not of thesingle cam variety either...........

PreacherTony 01-24-2008 03:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Matt, that is AWESOME! ......Man, I love my wife!!! Do keep posted :)

wallhangr 01-24-2008 03:29 PM

Since I just bought a new bow last month, guess it will have to be spent on a hunt instead.

Justin 01-24-2008 03:30 PM

Nice job! But beware, the diamond is the LEAST expensive of the whole experience. I've invested enough money in my wedding so far that I could've had a nice down payment on a piece of hunting ground, and I'm not even halway there yet! :D

My tax return, if I even get one, will most likely go partially towards my wedding and whatever I can stash away from the woman will go into my hunting slush fund. Daddy needs a new bow.

SevenMag 01-24-2008 03:36 PM

i'll be picking up a dropaway rest, a string suppressor, a pack of arrows for my son, and a couple packs of broadheads...

checks aren't spose to arrive til about june, so I MIGHT do an advance purchase...

buttonbuckmaster 01-24-2008 03:43 PM

I would like to say its going towards a new bow/gun/toy of some kind. But the CEO of BBM Inc informed me that it would be spent on diapers, formula, and daycare. :D

Washington Hunter 01-24-2008 03:45 PM

I owe $200.

Thanks for reminding me, Tony. [:@]

SevenMag 01-24-2008 03:45 PM

sucker

edit - I love my wife also........ but remember, buying a diamond supports the DeBeers diamond cartel... thos people enslave people to get diamonds for them... as far as I'm concerned it is overinflated costume jewelry... save your cash and use it for a downpayment on a house or somethin that will increase in value... sorry, its the cynic in me...

GregH 01-24-2008 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I'm sure most of you know by now we are all getting.... $600.00 per person if you make less than $75k, $1,200.00 per married couple if you make less than $150k, tax refund ...... what Bowhunting equipment, or bow might you spend it on? :)
What do you get if you make more than that?

Let me guess.................. a big thank you, lets do it again?:eek: