HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Grow Up With Parker - Good Deal (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/228718-grow-up-parker-good-deal.html)

LKNCHOPPERS 01-23-2008 12:56 PM

Grow Up With Parker - Good Deal

I just sent backlknhuntress' Challenger back to Parker Bows for the "Grow Up With Parker Upgrade". She had the 40# limbs and we upgraded to 50# limbs. She basically got a new bow except for the cam and wheel. Parker didn't have limbs to match the old superflage camo pattern so they gave us a new riser to match the new Mossy Oak Breakup limbs. New grip came on the new riser along with a new cable slider. I had them put on a new string as well. $50 for the limb upgrade and $22 for the string. Basically a new bow for $72.00 complete. Parker was also a nice company to work with. Check out their bows they are pretty nice and affordable too.

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-23-2008 12:59 PM

RE: Grow Up With Parker - Good Deal

Really great deal.

I just set up a Parker, left handed for a local guy. It was a single cam and had bad wheel lean. I adjusted the cable gaurd and took most of it out for him. We had it shooting like a dream. His was a little heavy but a nice bow.

mobow 01-23-2008 01:01 PM

We just started dealing Parker again, after a 3 or 4 year hiatis....The youth bows is one of the big reasons we sell them again. We are a local 4H shop, so we sell almost as many youth bows as adults......Ok, not quite as many, but we sell a ton of them. The Parker youth bows are phenominal.

LKNCHOPPERS 01-23-2008 01:05 PM

When we originally bought this bow last yearI noticed that some of the bushings were a little worn on the top axle. I called Parker and they sent out new bushings to us for free,I had them in 2 days. My Dad has one of their bows for a couple of years now and it has held up very well. I guess right now they are not doing anything outstanding in the performance department so they get overlooked sometimes. I think they make a good solid product and have good customer support.

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-23-2008 01:11 PM

And that's what counts, and they look like they down game too by the looks of your avatar, congrats.:D

Beezer 01-23-2008 06:09 PM

Love mine, enough said.

xlilcntrygrlx 01-23-2008 06:17 PM

Yes, I agree. We got one for my son and just recently upgraded limbs. They have a fast turn around and great customer service.

bddavidson 01-23-2008 06:22 PM

Thinking about getting my daughter a bow this year or next and this would a great solution for her.

JNTURK 01-23-2008 08:56 PM

like i have been saying....Parker is the way to go:D