HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Did ya'll see the new sticky? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/228697-did-yall-see-new-sticky.html)

GR8atta2d 01-23-2008 11:08 AM

Did ya'll see the new sticky?

Hmm Big News.

mobow 01-23-2008 11:12 AM

RE: Did ya'll see the new sticky?

Yeah, I saw that. I'm hoping nothing changes, as is apparently planned.

txjourneyman 01-23-2008 11:13 AM

Yeah, I hope its true that there are no changes that affect day to day stuff.

GR8atta2d 01-23-2008 11:18 AM

I hear what's being said, but who buys something for untold $$ to leave it the same? Faster is Good, More money is Good..at what cost.

How do they feel about Bowtech, or Bowtech Sponsored Mods? What brands ofCamo or other productswould they liked to see pushed??

Do they have other hunting interests? All questions we will have to take a wait and see attitude.

Before the powers rain down on me..I'm open minded..justthinking aloud.

Germ 01-23-2008 11:19 AM

The phrase

"Leverage Resources"
Translation, bend over;)

Damn now where will I go:(

Western MA Hunter 01-23-2008 11:20 AM

Hopefully this doesn't ruin the site...
pushing product "they" like...
Only time will tell.

mobow 01-23-2008 11:22 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I hear what's being said, but who buys something for untold $$ to leave it the same? Faster is Good, More money is Good..at what cost.

How do they feel about Bowtech, or Bowtech Sponsored Mods? What brands ofCamo or other productswould they liked to see pushed??

Do they have other hunting interests? All questions we will have to take a wait and see attitude.

You mean, it's possible we've read the last Predator and Bowtech threads??? Woe is me....:eek:

I doubt it. Bowtech is a big advertiser of this site, I can't see that changing. But you're right, we'll have to wait and see. I think though, something as successfull as this site is, I don't forsee any changes.

BowHuntingFool 01-23-2008 11:24 AM

Funny, some guys are going to be lost on who's *** to kiss! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Germ 01-23-2008 11:24 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

You mean, it's possible we've read the last Predator and Bowtech threads??? Woe is me....:eek:

I doubt it. Bowtech is a big advertiser of this site, I can't see that changing. But you're right, we'll have to wait and see. I think though, something as successfull as this site is, I don't forsee any changes.
Mobow when I hear "No changes"I get ready for them:D Bigger Corp know how to do things better than the little guys[8D]

GR8atta2d 01-23-2008 11:25 AM

[/align] Print page Email page Download PDF Add to Briefcase
« Previous Release

Internet Brands Acquires Niche Community Websites HuntingNet.com, OffShoreOnly.com and Horsetopia.com
Highly-Trafficked, Community-Focused Sites Extend Company's Travel & Leisure Division into Valuable New Categories

LOS ANGELES, Jan 23, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Internet Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:INET), a leading operator of media and e-commerce websites, today announced the acquisition of HuntingNet.com, OffShoreOnly.com, and Horsetopia.com, three popular community websites in the online hunting, performance boating, and equestrian niches. The sites join well-known online community destinations including Wikitravel.org, FlyerTalk.com, and BikeForums.com as part of Internet Brands' fast-growing Travel & Leisure division.
"All three of these sites are leaders in their niche categories, with unique original content, strong user participation, and impressive levels of traffic," said Bob Brisco, CEO of Internet Brands. "The acquisition of these sites is a continuation of our strategy to provide our users with rich, high-quality sites and our advertisers with a targeted audience that is passionate about their interests."
HuntingNet.com is the largest hunting community on the Internet. Founded in 1995, the site consists of more than 10,000 pages of content including daily hunting news updates, original articles, field journals, and photo galleries. HuntingNet.com's community forums allow thousands of registered members to discuss all aspects of hunting, from exchanging tips and techniques to sharing photos of recent hunting excursions. A growing video library features how-to videos, competition videos, and user-contributed video clips.